Alternative to stinging nettles

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
Hi guys my Sir has asked me to look for something I want to try. I have done as he asked but there is a slight problem. I want to try some nettle play however I have severe allergies to nettles. My question is does anyone have any suggestions as a substitute or any ideas that would have the same kind of effect? Please keep all replies on this post so that my Sir can see as well please.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Stinging nettles use a complex effect to produce the sting you feel, there is an irritation caused by the hairs, (known as trichome) and the effect of several injected chemicals. The trichome are actually hollow and carry mainly histamine (the same compound that is produced in an immune response) and other compounds which causes a burning, itching and swelling.
If the reason you are allergic to nettles is due to the histamine (it commonly is) then you really have few options here as pretty much anything plant (or insect) based that produces a similar effect will cause the same kind of allergic response.

Options that will not incur this nasty response would be to use a purely mechanical sting such as flicking with rubber bands or hits with a thin cane. You could also explore using very high voltage shock devices like a Violet Wand. These can generate a shock that stings in the same way the static shock you get touching a door knob after walking on new carpet can do.

Reactions: submissivegal87

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
Stinging nettles use a complex effect to produce the sting you feel, there is an irritation caused by the hairs, (known as trichome) and the effect of several injected chemicals. The trichome are actually hollow and carry mainly histamine (the same compound that is produced in an immune response) and other compounds which causes a burning, itching and swelling.
If the reason you are allergic to nettles is due to the histamine (it commonly is) then you really have few options here as pretty much anything plant (or insect) based that produces a similar effect will cause the same kind of allergic response.

Options that will not incur this nasty response would be to use a purely mechanical sting such as flicking with rubber bands or hits with a thin cane. You could also explore using very high voltage shock devices like a Violet Wand. These can generate a shock that stings in the same way the static shock you get touching a door knob after walking on new carpet can do.
these are great ideas thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals