Am I really bisexual?

0naimad

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2023
Hello everyone, how you doin?
I thought this was the most appropriate section for this, I apologise if I'm wrong.

TL;DR: can't get hard, sometimes not even alone, wanted to ask for advice

My name's Damiano, I'm a 24yo male, and I'm seeing this girl who's waaaay too hot for me, and she's clearly more experienced than I am. We started doing things, but I can't get hard
Some of the reasons I thought about were past traumas: my first love used me to get back at her ex, which really bothered me, and the girl I dated after that I could never bring her in the mood, which kinda made me feel sexually worthless. Both relationships did. This is the first time I'm feeling how I think I'm supposed to feel. Loved, appreciated and desired, I mean. God, the way she looks at me 🥴🤦
And of course, performance anxiety. I'm not that good, and I know sex plays a huge role for her in a relationship but I *really* like her. God just thinking of her gives me butterflies.

We've talked about it and she was very supportive, which, you know, sucks, because had she been a b1tch it would've been easier to just stop seeing her. Jk, obviously.
I feel like it doesn't make her feel good as well, because she may think she's not that attractive to me? But even if it was just a physical thing, good lord, she's got the body of a Venus.
Two nights ago I was fingering her, and I think I was doing a pretty good job, because she jumped over me and asked for a condom. I was so happy it was finally happening, but then I couldn't get hard, she said like "I'm sorry, I didn't wanna force you. I want you, but I'm willing to wait for you".

I had sex with a couple of guys recently and I liked it, so I thought I was bi, because I still like girls. Does it mean I was living a lie? And am I gay?
Of course, you can't answer this for me, but what should I do? I really want her.

I'm having trouble even when I'm touching myself.
It might be stress related, but I don't know. I have a decent diet, I don't drink too much, used to exercise before getting hurt (nothing serious).
What would you do? I wanna see a therapist, talked about it with my parents, without going into details. I said like "I'm having a hard time and I don't want my issues to influence the relationships I'm trying to build right now", and they didn't think much of it, which is as close to support as they can give.
What should I do?
Thank you so much for the patience, I really appreciate it.

Shropshireguy82

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 3, 2023
A lot in there that only you can answer, but certainly anxiety can be a big part of it, and of course that only gets worse the longer it goes on! like a never ending cycle

I wouldn't assume anything like not being aroused or being gay, i once had a 3 some a few years back with 2 women, the first and only time it has ever happened, and i couldn't keep it up, i was nervous and anxious and it really ruined my chances of that happening again! but i know 100% for a fact that i don't have any physical issues with it or that i am not attracted to them.

If it were me i would explain that you are nervous and it is making you anxious and that is the reason, maybe even ask / sugest that she just plays with you or sucks you while you lay back and close your eyes, you can try and calm the situation down in your mind and just concentrate on how nice it feels

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015

This link to a similar Question I answered before.
Short version it’s mostly mental for you and you have to find a way through it. The link has some suggestions. Not all will apply as I think that poster had mutual orgasm issues. But most of helpful.

Featured Threads