Decades

Darrenpain

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2015
U.K.
Our Kik group is very active and has an even mix of Dom's and subs. We now have a few spaces. Drop me your Kik handle to be added to the screening room.
Male Dom's/female subs only
21+ for subs, 26+ for Dom's
Everyone is thoroughly screened so you can be assured the group is full of fabulous people.
Very busy group with lots happening daily.(no money, we use a points system) Plus an auction every Friday which results in 5 day dynamics between Doms/Subs.
Hope to see you there.

kik is darrenpain I would love to join

jman13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 4, 2016
Our Kik group is very active and has an even mix of Dom's and subs. We now have a few spaces. Drop me your Kik handle to be added to the screening room.
Everyone is thoroughly screened so you can be assured the group is full of fabulous people.
Very busy group with lots happening daily.(no money, we use a points system) Plus an auction every Friday which results in 5 day dynamics between Doms/Subs.
Hope to see you there.
25,m,slave.kik is :jman_9513

LoganJ331

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2020
I
Hope to see you there.
Would like to be considered Mistress. jlogan.331

KinkyT86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2009
Hope to see you there.
Hi may I join the group 34/m/uk sub/slave toys to play with and like to take and share pics and vids and take tasks etc

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi may I join the group 34/m/uk sub/slave toys to play with and like to take and share pics and vids and take tasks etc
First off the post clearly states Dom males, sub females only. You’re a sub male. Second if you click on the posters screen name it shows when she was last active. In this case it’s Been well over a year since she’s logged into kink talk. This will help you be sure to not waste time on posts with inactive posters.

Featured Threads

New Personals