Experience
Decades

Not in use

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 27, 2020
I'm an older male Dom in the UK have a selection of Young male subs/slaves. A Good selection of kinks.
add me, mastersam_

Boytoy26

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2021
Our Kik group is very active and has an even mix of Dom's and subs. We now have a few spaces. Drop me your Kik handle to be added to the screening room.
Male Dom's/female subs only
21+ for subs, 26+ for Dom's
Everyone is thoroughly screened so you can be assured the group is full of fabulous people.
Very busy group with lots happening daily.(no money, we use a points system) Plus an auction every Friday which results in 5 day dynamics between Doms/Subs.
Hope to see you there.
Kik chris1995h

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
my kik is ChrisIR22
I'm 22 but is there a way i can still get in your kik

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Our Kik group is very active and has an even mix of Dom's and subs. We now have a few spaces. Drop me your Kik handle to be added to the screening room.
Everyone is thoroughly screened so you can be assured the group is full of fabulous people.
Very busy group with lots happening daily.(no money, we use a points system) Plus an auction every Friday which results in 5 day dynamics between Doms/Subs.
Hope to see you there.
dr.jahangiri. i would lije to join ur group

Jens01

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 24, 2022
Flensburg, Germany
Sexuality: straight
Orientation: Submissive
Region: Germany
City: Flensburg

Kinks:
Tease/denial, edging, orgasmcontrol, feet/socks, tasks, instructions

Limits:
Pain, cei, cbt blood and the like

Kik:
Jenssub01

ervin4mistress

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2022
Hope to see you there.
My kik id:jone4mistress

Reneproo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2022
Hope to see you there.
My kik is Reneproo
Im 21 years old and an sub

Reneproo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2022
Hope to see you there.
My kik reneproo
Im 21 years old
Im not much experienced
My limits are sissy anal blood and toilet
I like bondage cbt edging and cum controll

shanmohf49

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2022
Hope to see you there
Hope to see you there.
Kik:shan92938

Featured Threads

New Personals