Experience
Decades

CuriousSon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2022
Our Kik group is very active and has an even mix of Dom's and subs. We now have a few spaces. Drop me your Kik handle to be added to the screening room.
Male Dom's/female subs only
21+ for subs, 26+ for Dom's
Everyone is thoroughly screened so you can be assured the group is full of fabulous people.
Very busy group with lots happening daily.(no money, we use a points system) Plus an auction every Friday which results in 5 day dynamics between Doms/Subs.
Hope to see you there.
Mshez2009

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Our Kik group is very active and has an even mix of Dom's and subs. We now have a few spaces. Drop me your Kik handle to be added to the screening room.
Everyone is thoroughly screened so you can be assured the group is full of fabulous people.
Very busy group with lots happening daily.(no money, we use a points system) Plus an auction every Friday which results in 5 day dynamics between Doms/Subs.
Hope to see you there.
Parsamdjp is my kik, i'm a master and like to joing the group

Piggy Beast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2023
Hope to see you there.
Interested. Kik is itspig400

flame

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 3, 2023
I am also interested to enter this group. I am 21 years old submissive male. My kik is mikehed28. Thank you

Rottenluck13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2023
Hope to see you there.
therealnatelane

Spartan117

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2023
Hope to see you there.
Hi mistress I'm hereto serve. I've served a couple of mistress before online I'm always actively looking for a mistress to serve in person. My ideal situation would be a flr with a dominant partner. My kinks includes all body worshipsh umiliation feminization corporal punishments role play pegging cbt to name a few and limits would be blood, scat, family, bi, animal, sounding
Kik griffiths89

Attachments

• 1686994065592.JPEG
    1686994065592.JPEG
    55.4 KB · Views: 1

Featured Threads

New Personals