An apology

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
It's happened a few times now, I've got talking to a female on Kinktalk, we've exchanged a few messages, it's seemed like fun... And then she disappears from the site.

I might be being oversensitive but it's now happened three times so I can't help but wonder if I'm accidentally coming off the wrong way.

I am sorry to everyone that I have made uncomfortable.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that's been happening, unfortunately this happens all too often. It's not you, it's them.

I wrote a post of this a while back, it may help put things in perspective.

Reactions: subzzzero

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I'm sorry to hear that's been happening, unfortunately this happens all too often. It's not you, it's them.

I wrote a post of this a while back, it may help put things in perspective.

Thank you

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
This is happens a lot actually. I believe that I have a lot of respect towards potential subs or play partners. I do not start Domming from the start or demanding pictures etc. etc. I like to talk a bit first get to know the subs before we even do anything. This can be a couple of hours or a couple of days I all leave that up to the sub. But with a lot of subs I do not even get that far, they just stop talking with some even after just 5 min of talking. I think that a lot of those are fakes and when they don't get immediate action and what they are looking for they skip. It sucks but there are some good subs to as well. I have no experience with Doms but I guess it is the same.

I don't think you need to apologies.

Reactions: Layne

Featured Threads

New Personals