An easy way to make yourself drink cum!

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
A lot of people have a hard time drinking their cum for the first few times. This is a simple technique that can help force yourself into it.

What you need:
  • 3 small paper cups
  • water
  • cum

Steps:
  1. Cum into one of the small paper cups
  2. Fill all three of the small cups up with an equal amount of water
  3. Close your eyes and mix up the cups until you are unsure of their contents and order
  4. With your eyes still closed challenge yourself to chug two cups at random

This way you can't tell if you are drinking the cum until it is too late.

Attachments

• waterme.GIF
    waterme.GIF
    3.8 KB · Views: 182

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I have feeling i would probably be able to see which one had the cum in it, another alternative is to use yoghurt or milk, a lot harder that way!

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
I have feeling i would probably be able to see which one had the cum in it

This is why you close your eyes before and after shuffling the glasses.

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
I find that the really hard part is that even though I fully intend to drink my cum once I have cum I go right off the idea. Does anyone have any suggestions for overcoming this?

Buttfdbuyfemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 19, 2009
Succumb

I find that the really hard part is that even though I fully intend to drink my cum once I have cum I go right off the idea. Does anyone have any suggestions for overcoming this?

Ask your master to have you masturbate in front of him/her. And whether he or she, if once you cum you can smear your cum all over either the dildo or dick and then go oral with it.

You need someone to force you.

onknees

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 21, 2011
go on your back, put a funnel in your mouth, masturbate toward it and cum in it !
For me it's impossible to eat my cum from the floor or a cup after I had my orgasm, with the funnel I eat it at the same time !

iceman713

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2011
google the yoga plow postion i only taste my cum when i am feeling it that is what i do i direct my dick into my month get hard and when you feel like you are about to cum just roll back into it and place your dick right in your month almost anyways then release

Takjest

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 27, 2011
Another alternative: Ruin your orgasm, you should still be horny and willing to drink your cum. ;)

I don't have a problem with it anymore, but the last time I did it I directly had one time diarrhea till I drank it the next time. But this may also have been temporarily.

maleslaveuk32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2012
Can I ask how you have achieved a ruined orgasm on your own as this is something I want to do

Thanks

Teesside20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 9, 2012
Swallowing your own cum - kinky method

I once read online a story of a man who also had the same problem, and used the following method in the end.

He would collect a load of cum inside a syringe (plastic tip) and attach the syringe to a dildo. When he was horny again he would deepthroat the dildo and once deep inside his throat he would lock his teeth behind the syringe press so as he pulled the dildo out from his mouth the cum would squirt into the back of his throat, mmm.

I believe something was mentioned about carving down the top of a cucumber so the syringe would slide in, and once your wanting the cum just knock it a little further down releasing the cum - perfect penis shape (ish).

I may actually try this! :rolleyes:

Reactions: depp

redplanetlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2014
How to eat your own cum

I started eating my own cum like this: I had tried to cum in my own mouth by throwing my legs over my head and coming straight into my mouth but I would always chicken out and close my lips and just cum on my face but one time I thought "oh hell just DO it!" so I did, then I spit it out, LOL. Anyway, after 3 or 4 times of that I hit the wall again and told myself "Just Do IT!". So I did. It was very satisfying that I finally did it and my taste was actually pretty good. I don't eat a LOT of meat and I do like fruit so I guess that's why. I find as I get older that this method is awkward so I then started cumming in a spoon and that is actually pretty cool but the best way is probably this; Use a condom and after you cum, tie it loosely and set it aside. You will find the idea of eating it will get more and more intriguing as the minutes pass. I usually warm the goo and condom up in my armpit or mouth before I untie it and upend that sucker right into my mouth all the while imagining that my wife is forcing me to eat it.

This is actually a lot of find and I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

jackofdutches

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2011
learning to swallow

From personal experiance:

The first time you cum in your mouth its going to be rough. the texture, temp. and consistency is unlike anything you have ever eaten. Like all delicacies, cum is an acquired taste. One thing to remember is that it is not in the same category as other bodily excretions. cum is a substance that is produced by the body for the purpose or reproduction similar to eggs. Although most people don't eat raw eggs they are very similar.

The biggest problem with swallowing your own cum is that your only opportunity comes at the end of the sexual experience. But, what if you could cum at the beginning of your sexual experience? do you think that would turn you on? Well then what i would suggest is to cum in a small sealable container and freeze it until your get the desire again to swallow your own. when your ready, take the frozen sample out of the fridge and use a spoon to break it up into small chunks. start masturbating and whenever your brave enough, take a small amount on the spoon and insert it into your mouth. you may notice a rubbery thick consistency which is caused by the freezing process. If you have the courage, try to swallow and you will realize that its not so bad. if you can finish off the whole cup then maybe next time you can eat two frozen samples at a time. if your really couragous try saving enough to make an ice cube or even an icicle.

after a few sessions of swallowing frozen cum you will be eager to try it straight from the source. if you don't like it this way then try to figure out what works best for you.

Good luck!

rasalghul

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 30, 2015
I've only done this once successfully, but fantasized about it almost every time I had sex... My wife was willing to either straddle me after sex, or pour the condom on me, or whatever, but as soon as I cummed I was done and didn't want any part of it.

So... I had her tie me up :) She poured the condom on my face cuz I still wouldn't open my mouth. it was pretty gross, and swore I'd never do it again, but I want to do it again now :)

femo_hetz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 11, 2016
really nice idea, anyway i dont have problem to drink my own cum
but if i had this problem it would be nice solution
so ty

Footman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2011
Edinburgh Scotland
To swallow my own cum

I always lose interest like alot of the answers here.
I now always use the same method. Cum into a wine glass. Place it somewhere safe for a few hours and then when you are ready to start again you can drink your cum just before you spurt you next load.

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
im a lucky one

personally for me i can reach the head of my dick to my mouth so it goes boom right in there lol

Featured Threads

New Personals