Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Western Europe
City
Hengelo
Kinks
Likes: anal, face sitting, ass/pussy worship, cum play/eating, denial, ruined orgasms, endless teasing, some cbt, sounding, e-stim, body worship and feet.
Limits
Limits: incest, blood, scat/puke, public, blackmail/exposure, anything harmfull, cross dressing and showing face in nudes, until we have bonded enough for me to trust you with them.
Experience
I have been a sub to a domme for a couple months before. But she got into a relation ship and got les active. And after that i havent found another domme

LetsGo19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2017
Heey there,
Im Dave a 21year old sub from the netherlands. Im hoping to find a dominatrixx on here that is willing to use me. Im open to try alot of things. There are a few limits(listed below). Im really into anal and ive got loads of toys for it. And if you demand i can always buy extra toys. I will try to serve 24/7 but because of work/school i won't always be able to. But ill always try to serve as much as possible.

My kik is LetsGoForIt19

Limits: incest, blood, scat/puke, public, blackmail/exposure, anything harmfull, cross dressing and showing face in nudes, until we have bonded enough for me to trust you with them.

Likes: anal, face sitting, ass/pussy worship, cum play/eating, denial, ruined orgasms, endless teasing, some cbt, sounding, e-stim, body worship and feet. This is everything so far ive done and enjoyed. But as i said before im open to try many things.

Thanks for reading!
Dave

Featured Threads

New Personals