Anal pain and stretching ideas

Prettyblueeyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 18, 2016
Hi everyone

Looking for some anal pain (torture) and stretching ideas.
My partner wants to focus only on my slutty arsehole for a month and we have quite a few ideas already but would love some input, the more creative and painful the better.

Obviously nothing that will cause permanent damage

animal95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2016
Anal torture Idea

For anal pain and torture, you could use one of those round hair brushes. Warm your ass up by fingering it, or using toys on it, whichever you prefer to do. Once you think your ass is ready, insert the brush end into your ass, and fuck it nice and deep. The round tips on the bristles should prevent any actual damage from happening, but it should be a good way to torture your ass. Also, you could work on gaping your ass, and then pouring hot wax on/in your ass, and then continuing to fuck your hole.

Hope that helps.

Prettyblueeyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 18, 2016
The round hairbrush sounds like a great idea.
I already have it which makes it much more fun.
My partner is very interested in this one.

I've had a hot wax mould of my pussy made before and that was so much fun and made me so sensitive so we will definitely be trying the hot wax on my asshole. He wants to make a little candle topped with my asshole wax mould

animal95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2016
Excited to hear how it goes

I'm glad to hear you like the ideas. I'd like to hear how it goes, and if you'd like more ideas.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
PINE CONES, lol. kik me at firemasterak, remind me of this post and we can do a bunch more.

Featured Threads

New Personals