Anal pain

Darrenpain

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2015
U.K.
I had been doing anal for since I was 10 just stared with Radom things I found in my mum and dad house, I’m still not sure what started it from 🥕 to pens and slowly getting bigger let’s just say I can take a fist now 👊 at the time I was 21 and stupid

I was given a task I would never do what I did that day now I can’t believe I didn’t end up in hospital!

so lets start things I needed for this cucumber,12 eggs, hot sauc, shoe string and somewhere to do it.

I tie my ball as instructed split in two it doesn’t hurt that much to start

it was 2am I went outside to a field about a mile from were I was living with my bag of pain,it was raining. I strip of to my pink panties making sure there was no one around the panties did not stay pink for long.

first I had to shit my panties,I had never do it before I hated it but it is what she wanted! it went everywhere I try to clean myself up a bit. As I was stud there naked and scared

next
cucumber with hot sauce lube it didn't do much as lube but it was painful did get the cucumber in my ass 8 inches at least I had to put it in and out 200 time, my ass was on 🔥 fire! I was still doing ok but it hurt ☹ i new what I had to do next was stupid and Dangerous but I said I would do it for her so I started

the 🥚 eggs i was shaken 12 eggs to go in my ass and they had to all brak. I use normal lube for this so I could get more of them in my ass. the first one went in easy and the second the thread went in but I could feel them gridding ageist each other then the fourth well lets just say I was feeling full but as I pushed. Then one cracked I felt it drip down the inside of my leg that was the painful bit as the egg shell stabbing me inside. I new I had to put the rest in . every time I put one in I felt it crack and dripi out I stop using lube the eggs were doing a good job. I would like to say it got better I just kept on going it’s all I could do 9 ,10,11 and the 12 but I new it wasn’t over. In pain wet cold and naked.

all 12 were in I bet your thinking it could get worse but it did hot sauce time the pain. I put the rest of the hot sauce in my ass . then I remember my ball I forgot them but they were hurting enough now after beefing tide for 45min I had to rub hot sauce on them wow the pain I then had to do so hits ho my ball I just made it but in the fell On my back twice because of the pain my eyes were watering i was in that much pain

the final part

I had to get the cucumber and ram it in my ass and brake the rest I could fell the eggs cutting my inside there was no light so I could not see anything the pain and was amazing and the before I could take it out I had to put my panties on and go for a walk round the field every step was painful my ball and ass was on fire 🔥

I tuck the cucumber out and I tried to push the eggs shells out but I couldn't get all the shell out so I put my clothes on and walk home hoping that I wouldn't been seen I got home with my ass still on fire i then could free my balls wow pain and relive I ran to the hose pipe and put it in my ass and washed it out my ass felt batter I was not right for 5 days.

i went back to the place the next day then I realise how much mess they was and then I saw the blood before you say it was the hot sauce the hot sauce was green I didn’t dear go to the hospital but I was feeling ok

I spoke to her Rachel she was called she was 18 and a bitch she love to make men suffer she was chubby dark hiar and nice size Brest I would do anythink for her at the time but yet never met her she love inflicting pain on men was not the only one. We had to have Competitions like ball tieing for hours, hitting balls the most times and bigest things in our asshole one day I might fined someone else I would do and do anything for her