Anal Sex - Recommendations

Jennifer01

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 13, 2021
I've only had anal sex twice. Both times he penetrated me in a very slow manner, and didn't go very deep inside me. I have to say it was slightly painful at first, but that stretching feeling actually started to feel good to the point that I really look forward to my third experience.

I've always been the type of person that wants to get the painful part right away. I jump into cold swimming pools while others tip toe in. I rip off bandages instead of pulling them off slowly. So would this approach be recommended for anal sex? I mean, shouldd I ask him to penetrate me quickly, and deeply right away so I can quickly get to the part I really enjoy?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ah, no.

This is one case where slow and steady is the best way by far. The issue with quickly stretching the anal sphincter is tearing can occur. This you do not want as it is painful and often slow to heal, it can also become infected easily leading to more dramas. If you are finding you like it then I would suggest some further anal training with a dildo or butt plug. You can buy graduated sets of butt plus in increasing sizes which are ideal for this. With regular use you will learn how to relax yourself more quickly and accept larger plugs. You can then also prepare by wearing a plug prior to him penetrating you which should allow for a much easier and faster entry.
Oh and don't forget the lube, lots and lots of lube!

Reactions: Jennifer01

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Everything droptokon said AND

More lube than you think you will need, seriously, take two tubes or even three tubes. Relube regulalrly and use a position where you can relax completely.

Then enjoy.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
my first sex was Anal. Was just "let's avoid having kids" or something. Simply taking loving care not to hurt. Without lube. Was that a problem? It went well loving each other. I had no idea lube existed.

Of course, no forcing fantasies, just first sex.

Featured Threads

New Personals