Anal Sex, should you cheat on your mate if you want and he or she doesn't?

sweet10hearts

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 13, 2008
I don't know if I would. I've been lucky enough to have partners that accept my needs, whims or whatever. I did have a lover (yes, he was married) who cheated because his wife wouldn't do anal. He really felt it should have been done within his marriage but she wasn't doing it. We didn't get around to it. He just was into a lot of ass play (and I loved licking his ass)... in the end he just didn't feel right about doing it. :confused: Strange and confusing cuz we did everything else--very enjoyable man.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Yes I agree he was strange

I don't know if I would. I've been lucky enough to have partners that accept my needs, whims or whatever. I did have a lover (yes, he was married) who cheated because his wife wouldn't do anal. He really felt it should have been done within his marriage but she wasn't doing it. We didn't get around to it. He just was into a lot of ass play (and I loved licking his ass)... in the end he just didn't feel right about doing it. :confused: Strange and confusing cuz we did everything else--very enjoyable man.

:confused:That is strange that he would just start to feel guilty then just go cold turkey. Are you two still intimate?

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
It depends on what boundaries you have, and what compromises.

Are there things your partner wants but you refuse? Certainly, if you're making all of the steps and he's taking none, then I think you can at least suggest that, if you don't get some anal soon you'll go mad. If you think it will have the right result, say that you are not prepared to spend the rest of your life without anal. However, don't make the explicit threat that if he doesn't you'll get someone else to- that as a threat seldom yeilds a positive outcome.

Has he said why he won't do it?

Mike

HaplessYouth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 26, 2010
Cheating is ALWAYS 100% unacceptable. If the person you're with doesn't satisfy you in some way and refuses to do something that you crave, then maybe thats not the person for you. Don't cheat. Step up and leave and find someone who will accept you for you and help you be a more advanced sexual being.

Featured Threads

New Personals