Anal Suddenly Overpowering

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
My mate and I have been enjoying anal for a few years now, but in the past several months, the sensations have become fiercely strong, sometimes overpowering to the extent that it becomes painful.

I really used to enjoy anal sex, and I know he does too, but even with lots of lube (we used to not need any), it is still too much for me anymore.

Is it just me getting older that is having this effect, or is there something else that can cause the excess sensitivity?

Any tips or advice on what we can do to make it better again?

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
You're probably slowly getting sore?

Whenever I start using butt plugs again, I get addicted for a bit, and then after a week or two my bum starts to get a bit "tired" and I let it rest for a bit (2 - 3 weeks) before getting into it again.

Either that or your boyfriend's got bigger. How old are you, and has he secretly been taking penis enhancement pills? ;)

CleverGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 7, 2008
Quite frankly, you may be damaging your rectal tissue. Anal sex should be taken in moderation. The vagina is designed for friction, evolutionary wise. The anus is like tissue paper in comparison. There have been cases where anal sex was so frequent between a couple that the guy on the recieving end eventually lost complete control of his bowels. Not a good thing. You should be careful with anal. Wait a while between sessions so that any damaged tissue has time to heal. I haven't tried any anal yet, but I hope to get my bf into it eventually. And when that happens, I plan on making sure that anal activity isn't too frequent for this very reason.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I would have to agree with Clever Girl. Have a rest. Even if you don't feel you needed lube the anal tissue is very sensitive and easily torn so you may just have done a little damage. The body heals quick but leave a good few months before trying anal again. Maybe when you go back to it start off a bit easy with fingers or a small dildo. There is plenty of other stuff you can do so it doesn't have to be a big deal not having anal for a while :)

HaplessYouth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 26, 2010
Definitely take a break from anal sex. You're probably just overdoing it.

Best of luck

Featured Threads

New Personals