Anal Tasks

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Ok so last time I put up a thread asking for some pain and since then I've explored my pain fetish pretty thoroughly, It's all thanks to you guys so thanks a bunch!!! Now then this time I want to explore anal some.

Now a little background I have done anal before so unlike last time I am not a beginner I have experienced it and I love the feeling so you don't have to worry too much about my safety.

This thread is mostly my way of saying thanks to everyone that helped me last time and anyone else that feels like chiming in.

The rules will be similar to last time I'll write replies every two-three tasks and I'll say who submitted the task as well as the post number. If anyone posts a task I dub too dangerous I won't do it and I'll put on my thread that other's shouldn't be trying it out either. Finally the only major difference between this time and last is that I want to make two things clear. The first is I will not have anal sex (I'm currently dating someone so I won't actually have anal sex. Plus since I'm not a beginner I've already tried that before) The other big difference is that because I'm not a beginner I'm going to make this one a bit more challenging first off for a task to be considered acceptable it must contain one of the following elements; exhibitionism, food, all day/long term insertions, expansion (not beyond the point of permanent damage of course), and stinky I guess. The main reason why I'm choosing to do this is because people on the internet have a tendency to be boring if I don't and say things like "put a dildo in your ass" as their task and then expect that to be acceptable. Finally for a task to be accepted you either have to list the category (again either exhibitionism, food, long term insertions, expansion, or stinky I know I'll probably regret the last one but since it's for you guys I'm fine with doing something I might not like) at the top of your post before your task or as the title of your post. Besides that you can add in anything else I don't mind as long as it isn't sex (with someone besides me girlfriend) or illegal then go wild!! (of course sense I said or illegal that means exhibition implies hidden/semi-hidden public)

So in these formats:
Category

Task
or
Title of post
Task

BONUS: as a special bonus if I fail to complete someone's task I'll ask them for a punishment and post it on here along with the results. So there's a little extra incentive for you to make these tasks really hard ok!!!

I hope you all have fun and enjoy!!

KinkyFella

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 21, 2013
Expansion, Long Term, Exhibition

Hi, just come across this and a bit annoyed I missed your pain requests. Anyway here's a task that covers Expansion, Long Term and Exhibitionism.

In the morning get lots of pencils, grab a small bunch of them and stuff them in your ass (pointy ends first if you can). and push them deep. Then one by one insert more pencils into the middle of the bunch inside you. Repeat this until you feel fully stretched. Get dressed with tight panties to hold the pencils and a skirt. You must leave them inside you for no less than 12 hours. You must be out in public and outdoor places for no less than 4 hours and when you go out take a few more pencils with you. You must add another pencil to the bunch in your ass ever 2 hours precisely wherever you are. Please tell us how many pencils you started with in your ass and how many you ended up with in your report.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Hi, just come across this and a bit annoyed I missed your pain requests.

Just to let anyone know that thread is still open so if you want you can go to it and post I will still check it from time to time but since it hasn't had a post in a while and I'm done exploring however if you post there I will still do those tasks and report on that thread or if you prefer you can just pm me those sorts of tasks.

Misono

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 1, 2011
Category: Expansion

Items needed: Vibrator/hitachi, a coin, lube (optional)

Dare: Begin with two fingers in the ass, and the vibrator resting against your clit. The challenge is to predict the coin toss in order to free your fingers. You toss the coin, add or remove a finger due to the outcome, then repeat.

Should you guess correctly, you may remove one finger. An incorrect guess adds one finger, working all the way up to a fist. The challenge itself will end if either:

- You guess correctly enough times to have removed everything from your ass.
- You guess incorrectly once a fist is inserted (Punishment: Remove the vibrator, continue fisting with anal stimulation only until orgasm)
- You orgasm before completion (Punishment to be agreed on if this happens)

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Food

This one will connect both your pain and your anal threads. Go to the store and get yourself some fresh ginger. Cut / peel it into the shape of a dildo and insert it into your ass. Don't forget to slim down the base so that when you insert it, it won't slip out. Make sure it is peeled and do NOT use any lube when you insert it. Now take a hair brush or wooden spoon and spank each ass cheek 25 times. This should help squeeze your ass tighter around the ginger. Unlike hot sauces, this does not contain the same ingredients, so there is almost no change of blisters (unless you have an allergy to ginger - then do NOT attempt).

Kainoom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 3, 2014
Exhibition+

Administer a soap suds enema of at least one liter. Once completely in get dressed and walk at least three blocks to a public restroom to empty yourself. Good luck.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Report + Announcements (posts #2 and #5)

Ok so here is a report on the first two tasks. Also one thing I forgot to mention in this thread but mentioned in the last one (the one about pain tasks) was that if I complete all unreported tasks and I don't have enough to do a report on them (like for instance say that two tasks get posted and then I report on them and a third task is posted after the report but then I don't get another task for like half a month or something) then I will write a report on said task alone, rather than make you guys wait for half a month for another task to be posted. So basically I'll be using the same grace period as I used in my last thread which was three days if I complete a singular task and go three days without receiving another task then I will write a report (unless I have something going on after the grace period like say a wedding to go to or something in which case I will either write it before or after I have to go to said event). Also any and all other announcements such as rule changes and notices will be posted with different reports if you want to know which reports come with announcements then just for the word "announcements" in the title. Anyway onto the reports:

post #2 by KinkyFella: For this task I decided to use unsharpened pencils for this because I figured using sharpened pencils point first in my ass was like asking to tear my intestines up and if I flipped them around then I would risk destroying my panties. Ok so the initial bunch that I put in my ass was 5 pencils however after stuffing my ass till it felt full I was up to 9. Since I had classes that day I put on a short skirt and tight panties and went to class, it was kind of hard to get the timing on the new pencils perfect with class but luckily I set an alarm on my phone to go off at ten minutes prior to when I'd have to add a pencil and at the exact time that I'd have to add a pencil. After setting the alarms I just had to put my phone on vibrate so it wouldn't make much noise and act like I was having bad stomach problems all day (since I had a bunch of pencils in my ass that wasn't to hard I mean every time I sat down it felt kind of like I was constipated). That way I could run to the restroom provided I wasn't in a class where I had a test to take. I decided to eat lunch outside as well as study at the park for a while. This took up the 4 hours that I had to spend outside. Excluding the one time I had to slip a pencil up my butt in the middle of the park I didn't really have many close calls. Most of the rest of the time I spent either in classes or at home. I don't think anyone noticed except my one professor since I had to give a speech that day she may have noticed something was wrong because my voice was shaking the entire time... I hope I don't get too bad of a score on that presentation. At the beginning of the day I had 9 pencils in my butt and I ended with 16 in my ass, of course anyone that passed third grade multiplication and division should be able to tell that 9 +12/2 does not = 16 but since I felt like I could keep going I extended the time by 2 more hours and I only stopped because I felt like I might rip some muscles if I continued.

Post #5 by Misono:
First guess heads- landed on tails so I added in another finger (3)
second guess tails-landed on tails so I removed a finger (2)
third guess heads- landed on heads so I removed another finger (1)
fourth guess heads-landed on tails so I added a finger (2)
fifth guess tails- landed on heads so I added another finger (3)
sixth guess tails- landed on tails so I removed a finger (2)
seventh guess heads- landed on tails so I added a finger (3)
eighth guess tails- landed on heads so I added another finger (4)
at this point I edged from the vibe
ninth guess null- the coin landed before I could guess because I was to distracted from the vibe so I took as a loss and added yet another finger (4 and a thumb)
tenth guess tails- landed on tails (4)
eleventh guess heads- landed on tails (4 and a thumb)
twelfth guess tails- landed on heads (fist)
At this point I removed the vibe and started heavily fisting myself it took me about 15 minutes to cum during that time my butt hole kept making loud lewd noises and I kept edging finding it hard to cum just from my butt. Do to this my clit ended up being swollen by time I finally reached my climax and squirted all over the bed... Following that I enjoyed my long walk of shame to the laundry room to wash my sheets. this task took me about 1 hour and 45 minutes not counting the time it took for the laundry to finish of course.

The things that I enjoyed about the first task in this report were the long duration of the task as well as the increasing difficulty as the task progressed. However I didn't enjoy the fact that after about the sixth hour the task just felt repetitive. In the second task I enjoyed how whether I succeed or not was totally dictated by chance I had no control over it what so ever which to be honest gave me chills of excitement!!! I also enjoyed that Misono was kind enough to come up with what I'd have to do for any of the possible outcomes. However the challenge itself wasn't that hard so the task was fairly easy to complete.

I really enjoyed these tasks and already see that I have two more to do hehe I can't wait but until my next report I hope you all have fun thinking up ways to play with my butt ok?

Misono

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 1, 2011
Category: Stinky

This challenge will involve your girlfriend, although it is up to you which role you want to take on. I will write this though under the assumption that you give rather than receive.

You will role a dice, and this will give you the number of orgasms you must get from your girlfriend without stopping. She will sit down on your face, but rather than licking her pussy, you'll be burying your tongue in her ass. You're permitted to do whatever you can to get her off, but your tongue must stay licking her asshole the entire time.

The catch is that your girlfriend will have taken some strong laxatives before you have started the task. For the risk, it's worth using ones that can act faster. The task ends when you have got her off the required number of times, and you may not move away before completion.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Report + Announcements (posts #6 and #7)

Ok I have two quick announcements the first is that there will be no repeat tasks if somebody does post a task that was already posted before just worded slightly differently or something then I will direct that person to read the report including that task. (In other words if you want to use something that has already been used then you have to come up with some way to make it original) The second announcement is about punishments. Here is how punishments will work first I will ask the person who posted the original task to give me a punishment. If three days goes by or that person decides not to give a punishment then I will post a reply on this thread asking for a punishment for the task that I failed. The only requirements for punishments is that they must be very exhaustive or time consuming (in other words I take failing to be very serious and I want to be punished severely for a long time in the case that I do fail), just like with tasks you have to be original with punishments so no repeats and no reusing punishments unless you give them your own twist, and finally the time limit on community punishments will be two days (48 hours to be exact) from the time that I posted the request for punishments if I get a lot of punishments in that time the time limit may be shortened in the future or even changed to a time limit or total number sort of system (like 48 hours or until I get 5 punishments which ever happens first). (at present I don't have any other actual requirements for punishments but I will be thinking about it and if it needs to be changed I'll change it)

Reports: I have also decided to start to include the category in the report it is something I should have been doing but I didn't think of it this way if you really hate a category then you can skip it without having to look too far into the report.

JulieKEames post (#6): food- "unless you have an allergy to ginger - then do NOT attempt" yeah I wish I were so lucky!! I have completed this task or similar tasks in the past and let me tell you ginger up my butt is probably the most burning pain my ass has experienced since... well since the last time I did it. First I obviously made my ginger dildo. Then I stripped naked and got on my knees slowly raising my butt into the air and inserted it. The pain started almost immediately after I inserted the tip. After about three minutes I managed to get the whole thing in (and of course the ginger I bought had to be one of the biggest and longest ones I could find). Once it was in I started spanking myself with a wooden spoon immediately alternating between each of my big ass cheeks (I have big hips so I also have a big ass not a bbw) with each hit making sure to smack down hard enough that you could clearly hear the sound ring in your ears. After about 21 minutes (the amount of pain I was in slowed me down plus when I spank myself it is a policy of mine to wait until I feel the stinging start before I make the next spank) I had finished my spanking and I was crying both from the extreme burning pain in my ass and the extreme stinging pain on my red bruised butt cheeks. Since there was no specific point as to when I should remove the ginger I took it out after the spanking was completed because I couldn't stand it anymore and I had started crying.

Kainoom post (#7): Exhibition- his task was pretty straight forward just get at least one liter of soap suds put them in my ass, get dressed, and then go to a public restroom. Since he was going for the exhibitionism and not the stinky category I decided to go for 1.5 liters of soapy suds in my bum and I also decided to wear a skirt that way if I didn't make it it would be much more embarrassing then if I had been wearing pants, and unlike a dress a skirt still has the same amount of clothing I have to put on as a pants outfit would so I didn't end up saving any time by making this decision. (I did however set out my outfit before heading out) once out I started walking to a public restroom in a park with very thin walls. I only just made it once there I decided to add to the embarrassment by making sure I went as loudly as I could I remember walking out of the restroom with people giving me strange and disgusted looks.

Ok so those were fun all be it simple tasks I do have another one that I'm going to be doing but I would still like to have one more posted before then just so that way I don't have to post a report with only one task on it.

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
Exhibitionism, Food, Long Term, Stinky

Category: Exhibitionism, Food, Long Term and Stinky

You are to become a human lunch box!

Choose your food for the day, to include a whole banana, grapes, strawberries, cubed cucumber, cubed boiled potatoes and anything else you like to eat.

You are to fill your ass with as much food as you can, it will be your only food for the day. Take an empty container with you. When it gets to lunch time, extract some food from your ass, whatever comes out, into the container, then go to a public place and eat your lunch.
If you feel like a snack do exactly the same, and the same again for your evening meal. Your meals must be eaten in public!
You must fill your ass with enough food for the day so you have something left for your evening meal!

Enjoy!

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Report + Announcement (posts #9 and #11)

Ok this is the final announcement that I think I'll have for a while and it's a short one. Basically I just wanted to say if for any reason I don't post the report for a set of tasks in this thread with in a week of receiving the second task then I will post a visitor message on my public profile explaining why and stating when I think I'll be able to post again. (unless it is do to technical difficulties) So from now on if you're ever wondering where my reports are just check my profile for news ok?

Misono's Task (#9): stinky- As always Misono's tasks are very creative and fun to do... well when I say fun I mean that the challenge is fun anyway. Ok for this one I rolled a dice and the number that came up was 4. So I layed down on the floor and she sat on my face and I stuck my tongue into her cute butt hole and happily licked around in there. For the first orgasm I simply licked around in her asshole and rubbed her clit it took her about 10 minutes to cum, unfortunately I could tell that she was already having trouble holding it in partly from the gurgling in her stomach and partly from the poop that was pressing against my tongue. Her poop had a really bitter flavor with a slightly sweet aftertaste, not really something that I can say I enjoyed but I didn't hate it either. For the second orgasm I spanked her butt while fingering her with my middle finger, since she gets off on spanking easily it only took her five minutes. The third orgasm I just attacked her g spot this was kind of awkward though because of the positions of my hands. Since she hadn't calmed down from her last orgasm yet she came in about 3 minutes. For the final orgasm I fingered her with both hands until she came this took about 2 minutes. After that she got up and tried to run to the bathroom, unfortunately since her asshole was gaping open from my rimjob she took about one step and it sprayed out all over my chin and chest. (I had stripped naked before hand in case I didn't make it I didn't want any clothes ruined) It was really gross but at the same time really fun and very arousing though I'm glad that I managed to shut my mouth before she pooped. (I should clarify I found all of it arousing except for the tasting her poop and being pooped on parts) If you are wondering how I know the time it took for each orgasm I had my girlfriend set up a timer before hand and then after each orgasm she would quickly jot down a number and then restart the timer. (3 would = 3 minutes and 3.5 would mean about 3 minutes and 30 seconds etc.) Also the clean up was horrible luckily I had the sense to do this task in the bathroom where we have tiled flooring instead of over carpet.

Slightlypervy's Task (#11): I wasn't looking forward to doing this task. I put in about 5 grapes, 2 peeled bananas, some cherries (no pits or stems), I couldn't find any strawberries because they are out of season (that's a spring /early summer fruit), cubed cucumber, and literally one boiled potato cube (I really hate boiled and mashed potatoes). First it was really hard to fit this all in, and second sorry about not being able to get the strawberries. I also decided to do peeled bananas because I know what happened to a banana in an ass for too long and it makes it almost impossible to peel it. I had lunch, 1 snack and supper. Do to the fact that I had put the food in three hours before eating lunch it was all a big mushy goop by time I ate lunch. I believe that my lunch was a mixture of cucumber, potato, and cherry ass goo, as well as some ass juice from my horny butt. I gagged throughout my meal and since I forgot to bring silver wear I had to eat it with my hands. My snack was mostly banana goo I think because it tasted vaguely like bananas and butt hole. Finally I had a big helping meal for supper of the remaining food in my ass by this point it was very rancid and every bite was hard to swallow I almost couldn't keep it down. I didn't really enjoy this but that is mostly because I have trouble eating mushy and gooey things (mashed potatoes makes me gag), the task itself was very arousing and having to eat all that in public was humiliating which turned me on!

Thanks for the tasks I hope I get some more soon... maybe with out the stinky category this time.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Fuck your ass with a ice dildo.
Then give your self a hot enema,straight after.

Sorry please follow the rules seen on the first post "cold chill" is not one of the given categories if you still want me to do your task you will have to at least make it fit into one of the following categories; stinky, exhibitionism, food, expansion, or long term insertions. (and no I do not count ice as a food)

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Food, Exhibition

Sorry please follow the rules seen on the first post "cold chill" is not one of the given categories if you still want me to do your task you will have to at least make it fit into one of the following categories; stinky, exhibitionism, food, expansion, or long term insertions. (and no I do not count ice as a food)

Ok I will amend it.
Put a ice lolly/popsicle in your ass, then go for a out door walk until it melts.
When you get home do a hot coffee enema.

subste84

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 8, 2014
Food,long term insertion

Ok so this is my first post so bare with me,
I have a food and long term insertion idea.
First you slowly insert a squash in your ass before you go work.
(Must be wearing tight clothes and not loose ones to conceal it)
This is to stay in your ass all day.
After work you meet with your girl friend in a pub/restaurant toilet where she will slowly remove the squash then proceed to fist your ass until she has her whole arm up to her elbow inserted.
Hope this is ok
Thanks ste

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
Ok so this is my first post so bare with me,
I have a food and long term insertion idea.
First you slowly insert a squash in your ass before you go work.
(Must be wearing tight clothes and not loose ones to conceal it)
This is to stay in your ass all day.
After work you meet with your girl friend in a pub/restaurant toilet where she will slowly remove the squash then proceed to fist your ass until she has her whole arm up to her elbow inserted.
Hope this is ok
Thanks ste
I don't want to sound sceptically but do you think every women which is able to fist her ass could take elbow deep hand in it? Especially 19 years old girl? If she is able to take the hand up to elbow I really want to congratulate her for this great achievement. :D And I think she should make pictures if she can...

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Report (post #15)

Centurion01's task (#15): Ok so I made a small adjustment on this task and that was replacing the hot coffee with warm coffee (just below steaming temperature) and the reason for that was because if steaming coffee is hot enough to burn my tongue it's probably hot enough to burn my intestines. ok So basically I just did as I was told for this one I froze a lollipop and put it up my butt. Next I went for a walk in the park until it melted and returned home. After that I put one cup (coffee cup) of black, warm coffee into an enema bag and gave myself a coffee enema. After that I ran from my kitchen straight to the bathroom half naked looking like a total idiot as my girlfriend reminded me and let it out. That day I learned that warm enemas are a lot harder to keep in for me than cold or room temperature ones. I liked the use of a coffee enema it was interesting and different, however the rest of the task was pretty common so I can't say I overly loved it.

subste84: I had some problems with his task (being physical problems) and I have contacted him about possible major changes to the task to see if they are ok, however I have yet to receive any word back from him so until I do I can't do this task nor can I post the report so if anyone is wondering that is why it hasn't happened yet. Also the difference between this task and Centurion01's which I altered before checking with him is the fact that in Centurion01's task I had health and safety concerns where as in subste84's case I am simply physically incapable of completing it so that is why I contacted subste84 but not Centurion01 if anyone is wondering.

Anyway I am still accepting tasks the reason why my task reports have been a little slow lately is because I had midterms last week so I was very busy but things should be back to normal for about another month or two, so feel free to post whatever ok?

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Centurion01's task (#15): Ok so I made a small adjustment on this task and that was replacing the hot coffee with warm coffee (just below steaming temperature) and the reason for that was because if steaming coffee is hot enough to burn my tongue it's probably hot enough to burn my intestines. ok So basically I just did as I was told for this one I froze a lollipop and put it up my butt. Next I went for a walk in the park until it melted and returned home. After that I put one cup (coffee cup) of black, warm coffee into an enema bag and gave myself a coffee enema. After that I ran from my kitchen straight to the bathroom half naked looking like a total idiot as my girlfriend reminded me and let it out. That day I learned that warm enemas are a lot harder to keep in for me than cold or room temperature ones. I liked the use of a coffee enema it was interesting and different, however the rest of the task was pretty common so I can't say I overly loved it.

subste84: I had some problems with his task (being physical problems) and I have contacted him about possible major changes to the task to see if they are ok, however I have yet to receive any word back from him so until I do I can't do this task nor can I post the report so if anyone is wondering that is why it hasn't happened yet. Also the difference between this task and Centurion01's which I altered before checking with him is the fact that in Centurion01's task I had health and safety concerns where as in subste84's case I am simply physically incapable of completing it so that is why I contacted subste84 but not Centurion01 if anyone is wondering.

Anyway I am still accepting tasks the reason why my task reports have been a little slow lately is because I had midterms last week so I was very busy but things should be back to normal for about another month or two, so feel free to post whatever ok?

Very good well done for trying, when I specified hot I did mean like 45-50*c cold enough to be able to drink but still feeling hot.
I bet you waddled faster than ever before.

New task.
Fill your ass with as many small objects as you can, like marbles etc.
When you are completely full, fuck your ass with something,
After 5 minutes of anal play, rub your clit/ finger yourself when still fucking you ass.
Do this until our cum twice.
Now do 50 jumping jack and 50 sit-ups, then give your self a small icy cold enema and hold it in with objects for 5 edges.
Once edges are complete you may hold a edge a little while and relieve yourself while cumming.
Enjoy.

Last edited:

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Announcement

Very good well done for trying, when I specified hot I did mean like 45-50*c cold enough to be able to drink but still feeling hot.
I bet you waddled faster than ever before.

Ok normally I wait until my next report to give out an announcement but this one is very important and I wanted to stop it ASAP! Basically what I want to say is not to post things like what Centurion01 just did. I want you to refrain from posting messages on this thread that say things like "good job", or "That was great" because this brings the thread off topic. This thread is very much a "post tasks for me to do and I'll tell you how it goes" thread so leaving posts that say good job just brings it off topic. If you really feel like saying that just tell me in a pm or visitor message, but please not here. Now then if you say "good job on your last tasks" and then give me another task to do after saying that then that's ok because it keeps it on topic. Sorry if I'm being a pain and sorry for doing this announcement in an unusual fashion but I felt it was needed. Also Centurion01 don't worry I won't hold it against you, you didn't know after all it was really my fault for not saying something earlier

Featured Threads

New Personals