StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
One of the stranger sex genres anciently was bestiality.

There are arguments on both sides to that topic pro and con and i wont go there. That is NOT what this is about. It is about a legal side effect of this issue which of course involves sex toys.

I will go into that side effect which came from a more recent ultra morality movement which sought to cleanse our souls at the expense of us even being allowed to have a soul or a sexuality.

That all went down via a national and global anti bestiality campaign and it mattered not that only around 2% of the public ever had gone there for real.

The campaign created ridiculous laws as usual but it had 2 unwanted side effects =

1 - made this famous and suddenly people were going there to see what the fuss was about and that bumped numbers closer to 10% all in the name of Jesus of course.

2 - it created an entire genre of animal genital sex toys

#2 is where we now want to go.

Flared dog and wolf penis dildos are now very common. Also colt pony and horse dildos.

I have also seen dolphin penis dildos and dragon fantasy dildos.

That is 1 aspect of this. The 2nd is synthetic animal pussy masturbators.

A website called bad dragon really made this get going but any ebay or aliexpress search will find you plenty of items.

Now male masturbators are also in the fray in dog and mare versions topping the charts and dragons are also in the mix.

I was curious enough to consider these for fun and pleasure. I shopped around and stumbled into a maker on etsy who is a mom & pop outfit most likely in the basement making these from custom molds.

I bought one of these mare pussy & ass masturbators = chocolate brown tight entries for both. Cost was at 100 US.

Now i have bought sex toys for research and review and am a bit jaded. However this thing is THE best masturbator ive ever owned.

Its not even close.

Now im hardly likely to try the real thing as that is awkward, fraught with perils, and now mostly illegal.

But a major part of sex is fantasy and a mares anatomy is EXACTLY like a human females if she was on her knees bent over. In fact ebony females bent over look remarkably like a mare only a mares parts are amplified and that makes for good fantasy.

With these new sex toys it allows for safe practical and legal means to pursue these fantasies.

Now how far this goes is anyones guess. I can imagine more mare items and female dog ones but also maybe sheep, alpacca, dolphin and some others may emerge.

I do quite a bit of sex research and attended the kinsey institute.

I really had never thought about anything bestiality in my life until the morality terror capaign but that made me think, research, study, and interview people who did this just for some sense of who how and why it was.

All that led me into non zoophile people who were buying zoo genre sex toys and that resulted in my getting involved in some groups that did zoo sex toy play.

Which of course led me into buying that mare pussy masturbator which i highly enjoy.

it is really interesting to me to see how many zoo sex toys there now are and realize how many people are buying them.

There are also many videos of males & females using a pony or horse penis dildo and a whole bad dragon sex toy community with scores of videos just for those.

So it is all fun and games in a legal way which looks to be best for all but makes for great kink, sex play, and fantasy.

Featured Threads

New Personals