Another road trip on the horizon... who's in for more fun!?

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
So back in October 2020 I took a brief roadtrip where I asked for help to make it more fun. You can find it all documented here: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/humiliation-and-diaper-ideas-for-a-road-trip.45402/

Everyone was such a big help and i really had fun. So I will be doing it again and this time it will be a little longer! I will be gone next Saturday, Sunday & Monday this time. This will give me some time to really get things together, I will probably begin packing a week from today.

A couple of things off the bat:
  • Public Toilets will be off limits to me
  • Orgasms are off limits for play
  • Hidden public play is fine, but nothing too ovious or involving others
  • I am willing to spend a small amount of money but perfer to use tools, toys, and things I already have.

I love:
  • Pain
  • Humiliation
  • Diapers
  • Bondage
  • Nipple, breast, & genital torture
  • everything having to do with pee
  • Posting photos (no face)

Take a look at my photos to get an idea of the things i have done before. You are also welcome to message me to talk more. I am open to ideas, tasks, etc big or small so don't hold back!

A little more about my schedule/availability.
  1. Saturday I will travel approximately 450 miles to my hotel. I plan to get carryout food back to my hotel for dinner.
  2. Sunday I will take a short day trip (additional 275 miles round trip) to a diaper store. I will be eating lunch and possibly dinner as carryout. I may try and enjoy the hotel pool as well.
  3. Monday morning I have the appointments i traveled for (this time is off limits for play). I will return to my hotel to change and get on the road home. My 450 mile trip home is fair game for more play.

Laurarosales

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 14, 2021
Hi dear, I'm interested in that roadtrip. I've had such a long year and this would really be helpful.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Wow, I loved the story of your first road trip!

Since you'll likely have to wear a face mask everywhere now, maybe it could be fun when you stop for drinks to flip a coin and see if you should have to wear your penis gag under it while you buy your drinks? If safe to do so, obviously... If there's a self-checkout you can use while you're shopping... Or otherwise, maybe just determine if you get a pacifier or your gag for your next stretch driving?

Thinking about you in the pool feeling like you may need to relieve yourself is pretty hot... Perhaps you could use some of that ice water in your swimsuit before you get in? Do you think, if you absolutely had to get out to pee while you were using the pool, you would be able to get away with having to wear nipple clamps when you get back in? Or otherwise, when you return to your room, loop the chain over the rail for hanging your clothes and have to peg up your nipples that way?

Reactions: Laurarosales

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Just to build on some of the great ideas from your first post, maybe every time you return to your room, as well as stripping naked or down to your diaper, you also do the die roll; (obviously shut your door before you start whatever nipple play the die demands)

At each stop roll a dice (complete during stop)
  • 1 - nipple clamps
  • 2 - nipple suction
  • 3 - nipple bands till next stop
  • 4 - penis gag instead of pacie
  • 5 - cold water into diaper
  • 6 - diaper pic outside car - maybe this one could be a diaper pic in your open door?
How would you feel about if you wet during the night, you would spend the rest of the night on the floor?

Use the stairs, not the elevator... If you have to use the elevator then maybe you should have to expose your diaper whenever you're in there alone and/or take a diaper pic?

When in your hotel room, or on the floor that your hotel room is on, how would you feel about having to crawl instead of walk unless you were wearing nipple clamps?

Last edited:

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
Wow, I loved the story of your first road trip!

Since you'll likely have to wear a face mask everywhere now, maybe it could be fun when you stop for drinks to flip a coin and see if you should have to wear your penis gag under it while you buy your drinks? If safe to do so, obviously... If there's a self-checkout you can use while you're shopping... Or otherwise, maybe just determine if you get a pacifier or your gag for your next stretch driving?

Thinking about you in the pool feeling like you may need to relieve yourself is pretty hot... Perhaps you could use some of that ice water in your swimsuit before you get in? Do you think, if you absolutely had to get out to pee while you were using the pool, you would be able to get away with having to wear nipple clamps when you get back in? Or otherwise, when you return to your room, loop the chain over the rail for hanging your clothes and have to peg up your nipples that way?
Yes I was wearing a face mask everywhere last time as well. And I wore my pacie or my gag under it almost every time I was out. The pacie is much easier to hide inside as it does not have straps where as the gag is a little more obvious as the strap comes out from under my mask which is super humiliating.

Oh I do love feeling full and having to hold my pee and/or being forced to wet myself while not diapered. It definitely reinforces the fact I need diapers. So would be up for a game involving that.

And would definitely be open to pool play as long as there are no kids. Last time when I went the hotel was fairly empty, and I only saw 1 or 2 other guests the whole time.

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
Just to build on some of the great ideas from your first post, maybe every time you return to your room, as well as stripping naked or down to your diaper, you also do the die roll; (obviously shut your door before you start whatever nipple play the die demands)

At each stop roll a dice (complete during stop)
  • 1 - nipple clamps
  • 2 - nipple suction
  • 3 - nipple bands till next stop
  • 4 - penis gag instead of pacie
  • 5 - cold water into diaper
  • 6 - diaper pic outside car - maybe this one could be a diaper pic in your open door?
How would you feel about if you wet during the night, you would spend the rest of the night on the floor?

Use the stairs, not the elevator... If you have to use the elevator then maybe you should have to expose your diaper whenever you're in there alone and/or take a diaper pic?

When in your hotel room, or on the floor that your hotel room is on, how would you feel about having to crawl instead of walk unless you were wearing nipple clamps?
So the one thing I love about this hotel chain is that I will be able to select my room the day before I arrive. That means floor and location based on what's available. So if I'm not on the first floor then the elevator thing is a definite possibility!

The furniture in the room may end up being off limits to me anyway which will mean I must sleep on the floor.

Would totally be open to only crawling in my room. Maybe there should be a punishment for standing/walking?

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Would totally be open to only crawling in my room. Maybe there should be a punishment for standing/walking?

Maybe attach your clamps to your labia or see if there's some way of attaching your labia to your legs or some stockings so every step will make you feel the pull on you under your dress?

If you're not diapered at the time and feel the need to get to somewhere where you can put one on, that will make you want to hurry, but you won't want to go too fast, I reckon...

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
Maybe attach your clamps to your labia or see if there's some way of attaching your labia to your legs or some stockings so every step will make you feel the pull on you under your dress?

If you're not diapered at the time and feel the need to get to somewhere where you can put one on, that will make you want to hurry, but you won't want to go too fast, I reckon...
Hummm like a garter belt but my pussy is holding up the stockings, now this interests me! I will have to see if I can engineer such a thing before my trip!

• Love
Reactions: subbysecret

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I'm gonna try and not completely flood your thread, but you've really captured my imagination!!! 🙂

I think you should get to enjoy your bed at least a little, as that way you'll notice it more when you lose the privilege? And maybe when you do lose the privilege, you should tie your ankle or a wrist or your neck if you have a collar to the bed until you get up in the morning?

Are you familiar enough with self bondage to be able to do that safely? Set an alarm beforehand and try not to per before you can release yourself?

I know that orgasms are off limits but I see no reason why you shouldn't get some stimulation to your pussy, after all you want to enjoy your experience... Maybe you would like to roll a couple of dice, one to determine how many things in your room to "mark" by grinding your pussy against, and the other to determine how many minutes you spend with each?

What about whenever you bathe or shower you flip a coin to see if you can have warm water?

How would you feel about hiding some body writing under your clothing? Personally I'm thinking of you measuring and writing on yourself the circumference of your breasts, arms, thighs, belly... Maybe a tally chart over your pussy of every time you pee after you set off on your trip until you return home?

Will you be having breakfast in your hotel? How would you feel about secretly having your breasts tied up under your clothes and/or a crotchrope for that? (Edit: although now I've seen your tack bra and panties...?)

Last edited:

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Do you like your feet being tortured? You could have something like dry grains of rice in your shoes (or tacks if you're brave) for your hydration stops?

How about at each stop, as well as your die roll for what you do there, you also roll again for the next leg of your journey?

1 - thong wedge until next stop
2 - "cutout" torture bra until next stop
3 - tiger balm on nipples
4 - jacks in pussy until next stop
5 - tiger balm on clit(?)
6 - tack underwear to next stop

Feel free to adjust as necessary so that it's things you could actually bear to do while you're driving

Last edited:

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Before you set off, flip a coin. If it's tails, you have to do the first part of your drive with a butt plug.

If it's heads, flip again: tails means you can do this leg of your drive with no inserts. Heads and you flip again, heads for a vibrator in your pussy, tails for a dildo in your pussy.

At every subsequent stop, flip again. If you're plugged you need to get tails to remove it or you stay that way for the next section. Heads if you have a toy in your pussy.

Assuming you get to remove whichever toy you've been wearing, you get a second flip that wants to match your first to keep you free of toys (so if you had a butt plug you want to flip tails again, otherwise you're looking at a vaginal insertion, and vise-versa).

Optional extra idea, if the toys make you need to edge or you have to stop them then you should have to stand by your car and photograph the toy inside you as a punishment... Perhaps you want to save your edges for when you get to your hotel?