Any interest in Breast growth?

ScarlettNyxi

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2020
Hi there, I'm new to this community and have only been out (publicly) for a few years since leaving a very conservative family.

In tandem with counselling and my own personal growth, I've been taking over the counter remedies intended for feminization over the last 4 months and have seen nice development. I have a major kink for titplay with my partners and a secret love of expansion fetishes so feeling my breasts growing incrementally is amazing - and I'm hoping there may be other people interested as well. [Have pictures of the progression plus pumps in use... will share if desired]

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny4kink

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Given my own circumstances, I'm pretty interested in breast growth. As far as I know, all over the counter drugs are either worthless or have grave side effects. This is why self medication is frowned upon in many communities. Are you experiencing any side effects?

ScarlettNyxi

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2020
Given my own circumstances, I'm pretty interested in breast growth. As far as I know, all over the counter drugs are either worthless or have grave side effects. This is why self medication is frowned upon in many communities. Are you experiencing any side effects?

No side effects so far. I'm using plant based and over the counter enhancers (including vacuum cups) whilst also having counselling and in the medical process to go further than simple bust size. I've been out for a few years but have dealt with the suppression since puberty started and given the lack of IRL community at the moment - it's felt like a necessary step for me.

Reactions: kaylessa

Sissy4hugegape

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 19, 2021
Paducah, Kentucky
I would love to grow big breast and get a sexy figure. Becoming a true woman while retaining my male gentales is my dream. I find it very sexy being a sissy male turned into a passable girl who sleeps with men and women only receiving huge toys and fist etc just as a submissive would. So real big boobs and hormones are a must

Reactions: ARMD

JemimaBreeder

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Pangender
  • Submissive
Jan 23, 2021
Somerset, England
Really lovely to find another trans girl here who is into breast development and stretching. I started growing my boobs, but then stopped before any growth became permanent, but now want to really go for it and grow my beautiful breasts. Hope one day to get implants and have a perfect pair of big, hanging boobies.
I also absolutely adore to have a lover stretch my hole until it gapes like the entrance to a tunnel. It just feels so amazing to feel someone poking their fingers deep inside me and rubbing on my P-Spot.
Hope we can chat - sounds like we might have a few things in common.

love,

Jemima
xxx

Reactions: ARMD

ARMD

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 26, 2021
Hello. I'm new here. I've always loved panties and lace, but lately I've developed a liking to tank tops and bras. It's so exciting to go out with my bras, although I can't really show them. But I take chances. Now I want to grow my breasts. I'm excited about it and bought a 2-month estrogen treatment. Would love to discuss that? Please, reply to me email address.

Attachments

• screenshot.1634042276.jpg
    screenshot.1634042276.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 16
  • screenshot.1634089174.jpg
    screenshot.1634089174.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 14
  • screenshot.1634089677.jpg
    screenshot.1634089677.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 15

Zombieslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 21, 2022
Brevard County, Florida
No side effects so far. I'm using plant based and over the counter enhancers (including vacuum cups) whilst also having counselling and in the medical process to go further than simple bust size. I've been out for a few years but have dealt with the suppression since puberty started and given the lack of IRL community at the moment - it's felt like a necessary step for me.
As far as growing breast, there is a pill, prescription, called SPIRONOLACTONE. Its a diuretic, aka water pill, and is known to cause breast growth in men, with out hormones. So, if you can get a dr to prescribe it, in a couple months, you will develop breasts.

sissy42c

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2022
hi i am a sissy i am a c+ cup i love walking in heels and having my tits bounce

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I have been growing my breasts for years now. Using mainly DIY vacuum devices similar to the Noogleberry. No pills or hormones. All mechanical and proven to work. I am now a 36D and still growing.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I recently heard tea tree oil can cause breast growth in men. Searching the web, seems to come up with the same one case of three boys pre puberty have breast growth form using tea tree products. Would Tea tree oil applied in a blame make male breasts grow.
Anyone know anything about this?

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I have been growing my breasts for years now. Using mainly DIY vacuum devices similar to the Noogleberry. No pills or hormones. All mechanical and proven to work. I am now a 36D and still growing.
So you can grow bigger breasts with no change in hormones just by using vacuum devices?

Featured Threads

New Personals