Anyone else with a Splosh fetish ??

HarryPotter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 2, 2011
I remember seeing a quick freeview preview of a programme that was about to air on Television X where naked girls would cover each other in gooey and messy foodstuffs.

I though this was brilliant and realised which I used to get hard every time I watched a custard pie fight on TV

Ever since then, every now and then, I'll buy some tins of sloppy foods and pour them over my naked body and masturbate

Does anyone else get off on this ?? If so, what foodstuffs do you use ??

Last edited:

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
baked beans

i have never actually tried this-but i find girls in baths filled with cold baked beans strangely arousing!and i can remember when i was a boy me and some kids smearing black berries on our bare arms and legs and faces!:p

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
As a kid too I remember I had fantasied about being in a slime bath... tried tomatoes, dirt and all things I could find and place in my bathtub. It was a nice weird feeling for a teenager.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
It used to be that a link to a wam site was once a week published on here.... may even still happen... Splosh and WAM were always amongst my favourite turn ons ... have even done the odd session or two....

Featured Threads

New Personals