Anyone into male feet?

tickle_monster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 16, 2012
For me it would depends on the size, how they looked, and how ticklish they are! :)
Why not show them off find out?

Fox85

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2014
I'm interested to know how many people out there have a foot fetish? And what people like about feet?

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
I am sometimes into male feet however it depends on how they look and how their feet look. I don't really like the thought of worshiping a muscly mans feet however a skinny guys feet I might be slightly attracted to. It is mainly just girls feet I like though...

What do I like about feet? Well for me I think it's the idea that the feet are the lowest point of your body and if you are worshiping the persons lowest part, it means they are completely superior to you, like even their lowest part deserves to be worshiped by you. But also, you don't tend to see feet very often so it is kind of a special thing when you get to see them, it means that the person is comfortable with you. It's sort of similar to them being naked or half naked in front of you. Besides that I think girls feet specifically tend to be really cute because they are small and soft and normally smell good! (To me at least!)

Marcavious

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 15, 2014
love socked feet (male preferably)

musky/sweaty is even better!

kik is marcavious I'll happily trade pics

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
I never liked feet. I don't know why. I even found them gross as a kid. o_O
Now I'm ok with them, but I don't find them very attractive.

When they're in cute Sport socks, they look nice though :p

Barefooted83

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2016
I especially like the soles of both genders and the toes (bottom view) of women's feet.
And I like to show off mine (male)

Reactions: Fox

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I am not a foot fetish person but I do appreciate it. Especially, when it's clean. It means that a man has a good hygiene routine. Some men are not concern nor care whether it stinks or unclean. Those nails should be cut and groom. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) Taking good care of our body and nourishing it with proper nutrition is a rewarding effort.

Reactions: Losstride

Alania

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 1, 2019
I have never heard of it actually, oddly enough. Having a feet fetish for a female is a lot more quite common, strangely. Maybe because our feet are more elegant. ;)

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
Im straight, but I think I have a thing for guys feet
s-smilie.gif
I dont know why, its not the same as with girls - although I prefer girls in a romantic sense. Is it common for guy-guy foot fetishes?

I dont think id refuse if offered tbh.

Nyxla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2020
Yes! Male and Female, it's so arousing to me for some odd reasons and i think the degradation of it is what attracts me so much, rather than just the appendage itself. ive only recently come to terms with this after a long long time of repression

Reactions: kiwibare

keendude

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2016
I find feet extremely sensuous and they tell a lot. Touching, rubbing, looking at them. All exciting

Featured Threads

New Personals