Asked to strip at a job interview would you ?

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
While looking over jobs available in my area an old question popped into my head. How far would you go to get a job ? And I'm not talking about travelling to a location.
If you was in a safe environment would you willing humiliate or embarrass yourself during the interview. If the interviewer or interviewers told you, you had to strip and remain naked for the interview or get out now would you strip naked there and then or go ?
Even if the chance of getting the job was small would you still comply with the request and what else might you be willing to do to secure that second interview ?

Scrap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2017
in a heartbeat... humiliation is one my kink list, so that would be a plus ;)

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I just realised that I asked for peoples opinions on the above subject and have not added my own opinion, That was very rude of me, I'm sorry.

If I was attending a job interview and I was asked to strip naked and remain so the whole time I would do it. I would feel humiliated and embarrassed but there would be that underline thrill about it all. Even if I thought I had little chance of getting the job or thought I was there just to make up the numbers I'd still strip if asked to.

What else I would let myself be subjected to I think would greatly depend on the moment and if I was mentally sexually aroused, but as I will have already stripped naked and now be feeling very submissive I'd be easily pushed into carrying mild sexual acts or accepting a spanking. After all the more I please the interviewers the better the chance of getting the position but what sort of position would follow an interview like that is bound to be a very interesting one.

Featured Threads

New Personals