Asperger and Submission

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
I was happy to know that's why I was so quirky. I got the diagnosis as an adult. Didn't change anything about me, what I did, or why. Just helped me put an explanation to some of my quirks and helped me realize it was ok to find ways to work around things. That I wasn't broke and I didn't need fixed.
I have corrected the post as I can see how what I wrote could be confusing.

MyGoddessAaliyah

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2023
I was happy to know that's why I was so quirky. I got the diagnosis as an adult. Didn't change anything about me, what I did, or why. Just helped me put an explanation to some of my quirks and helped me realize it was ok to find ways to work around things. That I wasn't broke and I didn't need fixed.
So you had no problem accepting your diagnosis. You had no fear of the negative stereotypes that it may bring? You did not hold any resentment for the person who suggested that you get tested for it?

Please don't take it personally...I'm just trying to figure out the best way to help my slave without causing them anymore heartache. They have truly been through enough trying to live a solo life and disconnecting from people.

Interesting that you should say that (That I wasn't broke and I didn't need fixed.) Because they always tell me that they are broken and I can't fix them. And I have to remind them that they are fine and anyone who loves them will see that they are fine and anyone else doesn't matter.

Featured Threads