Sep 27, 2018
I have it as well, grew up with it, learned to love it

Diff

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 19, 2020
Not submissive, and not me, but my Domme is a little autistic.

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
I was once diagnosed with it, but I'm not so certain that it was an accurate diagnosis; I can confidently say that I do have a very abnormal mental make-up, though.

It's amusing to see that a lot of folks into the weirder kinks often possess one of the "harmless" mental diagnoses. Perhaps our inherent abnormality makes us more receptive or open-minded? Or maybe we just value different things in our smut fuel. X3

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Is there any way KT could collect that information from its users? I mean, something like a poll will do. I would be very interested in finding out the percentage of people that have Asperger, or some other variant of the Autism disorder, in regards to the general population, that way we could find out if interest in BDSM and Autism are related somehow.

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Is there any way KT could collect that information from its users? I mean, something like a poll will do. I would be very interested in finding out the percentage of people that have Asperger, or some other variant of the Autism disorder, in regards to the general population, that way we could find out if interest in BDSM and Autism are related somehow.

Speaking with a research background here:
Any poll like that posted here would not be reliably comparable to the general population. If you poll a population that has a large number of BDSM enthusiasts, then of course you're going to get skewed results.

toyboy69

Verified Toyboy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2018
Walsall
I also have aspergers, did not find out until well into adulthood, had just always thought I was abnormal with terrible social skills.

BlueTrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2019
France
It is nice to see so many peoples aspie here
But what do you advice for an aspie looking for salvery ? Is it too dangerous for an aspie ? Is it possible ? Do you have advices ?

Reactions: Magnetic

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
It is nice to see so many peoples aspie here
But what do you advice for an aspie looking for salvery ? Is it too dangerous for an aspie ? Is it possible ? Do you have advices ?

Of course it is dangerous for an Aspie... But then again, it is dangerous for neurotypicals too... You just have to adhere to SSC or RACK and you'll be fine, and it is doubly more important that you trust your Master...

BlueTrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2019
France
Of course it is dangerous for an Aspie... But then again, it is dangerous for neurotypicals too... You just have to adhere to SSC or RACK and you'll be fine, and it is doubly more important that you trust your Master...
I will read more about SSC or RACK
Thank you

Reactions: MyGoddessAaliyah

Heavensreaper93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2020
Hello

I am aspie (people with asperger syndrom) and i would like to know if other aspies are on the forum to exchange with them about bdsm.

Thank you
Hey I’m interested in making you my sub unless your already owned do you have Snapchat

MyGoddessAaliyah

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2023
I am a Domme who has a slave that is autistic but has not received an official diagnosis. (By this I mean that she was told by a medical professionals and told to go get a tested. ) They have received an official diagnosis of ADHD which has often times been confused with autism. But recently have realized that he has all the signs of asperger syndrome. I am treading carefully on how to address this issue with him. As I understand that sometimes the thought of having this diagnosis maybe too much to bare.

I would love love love to know how each of you received the diagnosis and how you felt when you did. How has your life changed since receiving it? And what lead you to seeking professional help to get properly diagnosed in the first place.

Thanks

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals