Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

hello

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2013
34 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello i am placing this ad here to find myself a female sub any age for a long term online relationship and friendship.

ABOUT ME.

I live in a small city in Victoria Australia. I am 34 years old with short black hair Brown eyes I am around 110 kilograms but trying to loose some weight and i am around 6 foot 2 inches in height.

I am always open minded and willing to try new things without judging people so don't be afraid to tell me all your kinks and i will try and Incorporated them into your sessions if i can.

I live in Australia and i am mainly online between 7 PM until very late (AU time)most nights and sometimes during the day if im not working so i will be looking for a sub that can be online these times for cam sessions.

I have Skype which i prefer to use and yahoo messenger but i can download any messenger you want to use.

ABOUT MY SUB.

These are the things i am looking for in a sub.
PET PLAY. I am looking for a sub that would like to pet play for me on cam being such animals as a dog a pussy cat or any animal that they would like to become. I am new to pet play and i am interested in training a sub in all aspects of this from basic collars and bowls to things like full costume and all other aspects of living like a real animal.(depending on the subs likes)

SELF BONDAGE.

A sub applying should like self bondage or willing to at least try it once for me.
Things like ankle wrist leg and breast bondage

PUNISHMENTS.

Any punishments given will be for disobedience and such things like taking away things a sub likes for a amount of time or self punishments designed to humiliate a sub.
(punishments will be discussed and tailored to my subs likes and dislikes)

Message me if you think you may be interested and tell me about yourself your likes kinks and anything you may like yo ask me.

• Kinks:
Pet play self bondage humiliation

• Experience:
New to the scene still working out my kinks and likes.
Not much experience yet.

• Limits:
Im open minded and looking for someone open minded like myself.

Featured Threads

New Personals