subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I think it is for cows
I guess you're right. As far as I understood, goat milker has only two suction parts while cow milker has four. That means most of the time a goat milker is easier to handle. With a cow milker you'll either need to have two hucows or block two suction parts.

Reactions: Rubbersub

Rubbersub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2023
I guess you're right. As far as I understood, goat milker has only two suction parts while cow milker has four. That means most of the time a goat milker is easier to handle. With a cow milker you'll either need to have two hucows or block two suction parts.
Yes i think so, fun to have 2 hucows, and maybe have some on the boys cock too

Reactions: Abusedcock

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I don't think cock can be milked by such a device. But I might be wrong with this one since I don't have experience. Being a hucow is one of my dark fantasies though.

Reactions: Rubbersub

DJ-playmate

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2015
Nevada
Anyone here who has tried it?
Yes. I met a girl who had her own small farm and she told me it was her fantasy to tie up a man and put the milking machine on him. At first I was afraid, but she was really sexy and eventually I let her do what she wanted with me. She tied me spread-eagle between two posts in the barn, with leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles and ropes stretching me tight into a standing "X". She took off her shirt and bra so that she was wearing only tight jeans and boots. I got so hard just looking at her. Then she fastened a leather ball stretcher around the base of my balls and tied a rope from the ring on the ball stretcher to a small hook she had fastened into the floor. She lubricated my cock and pushed the milking tube on to me. Then she showed me a flogger that she had sitting on a shelf -- all along she had plans to do more than just milk me. She pulled a pair of black silk panties from her pocket and stuffed them in my mouth. Her face lit up with excitement as she turned on the milker. Immediately I moaned as the device sucked and squeezed me. I struggled but I was tied spread out pretty tightly. She walked behind me and began to flog my rear. She said she wanted to hear me scream ... it was getting intense but I could take it. The milker was merciless and I had my first orgasm ... I thrashed and cried out but was muffled by the panties in my mouth as she flogged me in time to the thrusts of my hips. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had ... but there was more torment coming. She left it running for some post-orgasm agony. I shook my head and tried to beg but then she took the flogger to my balls. It was a surreal mix of pleasure and pain as the milker finally forced another climax out of me. She left the milker running a few more minutes for some additional post-orgasm torment, then finally turned it off and released me. I fell to the floor. She helped me get dressed and walked me back to the house and gave me a bath, telling me how much she loved it and was so happy that I let her punish me that way ... and as she laid my sore body on the bed, she got undressed and laid next to me and masturbated herself to at least six screaming orgasms. Sad to say, after that night, she told me she had some other fantasies involving the barn ... the kind that we don't talk about here. I wasn't having any part of that, so I did not see her any more ... but I wish I could do that again.

Rubbersub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2023
Yes. I met a girl who had her own small farm and she told me it was her fantasy to tie up a man and put the milking machine on him. At first I was afraid, but she was really sexy and eventually I let her do what she wanted with me. She tied me spread-eagle between two posts in the barn, with leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles and ropes stretching me tight into a standing "X". She took off her shirt and bra so that she was wearing only tight jeans and boots. I got so hard just looking at her. Then she fastened a leather ball stretcher around the base of my balls and tied a rope from the ring on the ball stretcher to a small hook she had fastened into the floor. She lubricated my cock and pushed the milking tube on to me. Then she showed me a flogger that she had sitting on a shelf -- all along she had plans to do more than just milk me. She pulled a pair of black silk panties from her pocket and stuffed them in my mouth. Her face lit up with excitement as she turned on the milker. Immediately I moaned as the device sucked and squeezed me. I struggled but I was tied spread out pretty tightly. She walked behind me and began to flog my rear. She said she wanted to hear me scream ... it was getting intense but I could take it. The milker was merciless and I had my first orgasm ... I thrashed and cried out but was muffled by the panties in my mouth as she flogged me in time to the thrusts of my hips. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had ... but there was more torment coming. She left it running for some post-orgasm agony. I shook my head and tried to beg but then she took the flogger to my balls. It was a surreal mix of pleasure and pain as the milker finally forced another climax out of me. She left the milker running a few more minutes for some additional post-orgasm torment, then finally turned it off and released me. I fell to the floor. She helped me get dressed and walked me back to the house and gave me a bath, telling me how much she loved it and was so happy that I let her punish me that way ... and as she laid my sore body on the bed, she got undressed and laid next to me and masturbated herself to at least six screaming orgasms. Sad to say, after that night, she told me she had some other fantasies involving the barn ... the kind that we don't talk about here. I wasn't having any part of that, so I did not see her any more ... but I wish I could do that again.
That sounded so awsome😊 i bet it was a wonderful feeling, realy wish i could have tried it

Reactions: justlearning2

Rubbersub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2023
This is so exiting to read, if someone else has done any like this so tell me, and maybe a picture

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Yeah, the story reads great and it sounds as if you had fun. But...

Then she showed me a flogger that she had sitting on a shelf -- all along she had plans to do more than just milk me.
that part reads like abuse to me. Sorry. Everyone should agree to anything that happens beforehand. It might have turned out fun to you, but she had no way to know that before she tried without proper consent.

I try to assume that you had a safeword which you could have used even gagged... but I got a feeling you hadn't.

Reactions: justlearning2

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
I don't think cock can be milked by such a device. But I might be wrong with this one since I don't have experience. Being a hucow is one of my dark fantasies though.
Yeah ur right, they are devices for male slaves kinda look like penis pumps.

DJ-playmate

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2015
Nevada
Yeah, the story reads great and it sounds as if you had fun. But...

that part reads like abuse to me. Sorry. Everyone should agree to anything that happens beforehand. It might have turned out fun to you, but she had no way to know that before she tried without proper consent.

I try to assume that you had a safeword which you could have used even gagged... but I got a feeling you hadn't.
It was fine. We had already engaged in impact play before this. I've been around the block a few times.