baking soda vinegar cock Torture sageston

kinksynergy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 7, 2021
found this out by accidents was just trying to clean dick kill any yeast that could be there I known vinegar is an old cure and baking soda kills things to also know it reacts together but was just expecting bobble feeling turned out to be painfully fun my dick was a bit most I put baking soda on it then dip it in a shot glass of apple cider vinegar was painful and de front I like pain made me hard fast look for it online searching baking soda vinegar cock Torture all I find enema fegard I would share maybe useful to doms and for self Torture, can't see it doing any permanent damage but am no doctor so at your own risk and maybe research it more

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Interesting. I think it's harmless but the chemical reaction is like dipping your dick in sparkling water.
Judging the PH of each, and both are harmless to your skin (for example some wash their hair with vinegar)... I can't say more until I try the mix. I don't see what part is painful and not exciting.

Last edited:

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
The vinegar is super caustic and will eat the skin off your penis. Especially apple cider vinegar.

It also eats the enamal off your teeth unless highly diluted.

Alka selzer is a better option. Or pop rocks.

I once saw a video where a guy placed his penis in a zip lock bag with a couple packs of pop rocks.

He then used a dosing syringe to squirt some water into the bag.

That looked intriguing. You can do the same via different ways with alka selzer.

Featured Threads

New Personals