Balancing the Two.

OreoTwist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 5, 2008
Ok, before I start on a rough note, great site Depp.And forgive any errors, 'Ts gone 5AM. ^___^ Anywho.

Recently, a week or two before my birthday I got into a relationship with someone. A 'vanilla' relationship, with a friend I knew from school. Everything so far is 'perfect', i've discussed things with him that I wouldn't with my own family, we're close. I mean it seems almost too good to be true, but there is one thing I don't wish to discuss with him and that's of by submissive nature.
I don't know why. The relationship as a whole is strange. I'm not use to a guy being in equality with me, and i'm finding it pretty hard in myself. I have been a slave for a long while now, and this is my first -official- relationship with a guy i've taken back to meet my family but I don't know how to work it in to the relationship.
I don't expect him to like it, or understand, and i'm afraid if I tell him things will change between us, but I want him to know, so i'm honest. But also that I have a certain -need- for things.

Anyone have any suggestions? >.>

-Oreo.-

Featured Threads

New Personals