Ball kicking and punching

• Thread starter Deleted member 66963
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 66963

Yes I’d like to know your experience regarding what I’ve mentioned above.

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Depending on how you want to take things kicking and punching is reasonably safe.
Balls are pretty touch and can handle more than people think.

Start slow and see what you feel comfortable with, look at the reaction of the person you are kicking or punching and try to gauge their tolerance. Going to far can scare someone away. Of course that depends on the individual but the majority of guys will tell you to give them everything you got, just to tap out after the first light kick or punch. A proper kick or punch can hurt bad (I know from being on the receiving end), your subject has to be up for that.

If you want to make sure to keep them safe don’t tie them or put them on a solid surface when you kick or punch them. As long as the balls can move around in the sack when you hit them it’s next to impossible to damage them. It will hurt, but not cause harm.

Most important thing is to enjoy yourself and don’t go further than what you and your subject feel comfortable with :)

D

Deleted member 66963

Depending on how you want to take things kicking and punching is reasonably safe.
Balls are pretty touch and can handle more than people think.

Start slow and see what you feel comfortable with, look at the reaction of the person you are kicking or punching and try to gauge their tolerance. Going to far can scare someone away. Of course that depends on the individual but the majority of guys will tell you to give them everything you got, just to tap out after the first light kick or punch. A proper kick or punch can hurt bad (I know from being on the receiving end), your subject has to be up for that.

If you want to make sure to keep them safe don’t tie them or put them on a solid surface when you kick or punch them. As long as the balls can move around in the sack when you hit them it’s next to impossible to damage them. It will hurt, but not cause harm.

Most important thing is to enjoy yourself and don’t go further than what you and your subject feel comfortable with :)
Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate it.

Featured Threads

New Personals