Balls Tied

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Oh with some pieces of ribbon or string....

You can manage the kinkiest things.

Ok that was my version of the kite song from mary poppins. It does have merit. Shoelaces both round and flat can be marvelous.

Take 1, double over maybe 3 inches at one end and loop that into a knot. This leaves a noose loop.

Then take the other end, thread through that noose leaving maybe a 4 inch diameter circle that you place around your balls then pull tight. If you plan the pull through /noose contact point, you can have where upon tightening the dangling string is exactly at the bottom of your balls and that leaves options.

1 option is pulling the string through your ass crack which is nice.

2nd option is to bend knees and place the end under you heel and stand (try to stand).

This is nice.

You can also use this tourequet method around your penis and balls or use 2 shoe laces = 1 on each ball and pull them downward and sideways formimg a ball separation.

Pantyhose legs or stockings work wonders too. I have seen multiple kinds of rope, heavy cord, twine, shoe laces as mentioned, or tubing.

Aliexpress has various tube items for testicle tying/binding and several of these look promising.

When stockings or pantyhose are used, because of their stretchy nature, a flat profile can be arranged proving tying, squeezing, and pulling simultaneously.

Balls tying and balls pulling have a certain amount if overlap but each still retains unique qualities more than enough to keep them individually regarded.

Who here has tied balls before? What did you use and how did you fasten it?

Curious minds (and kinky ones) all want to know.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
One Amp I used to frequent had a metal pipe over the table to assist.
with the balls tied she would throw the string over the pipe and pull on it til I had my hips thrust upward as far as they would go and I was almost hanging by them.
I would be very obedient to her wishes

Featured Threads

New Personals