Bands of Fun

missdiamond312

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2015
Requires lots of rubber bands. Blind fold the slave first and have them distracted by something else. I recommend an ice cold shower.

Tie together rubber bands of all sizes into bands that will go across slaves body horizontally. From their chest all the way down to their thighs. I recommend making a crotch rope out of some first to make things more interesting ;)

Then place the slave in uncomfortable shoes (such as heels or boots) and restrain their arms above them, if you want to make it more entertaining then restrain them so they're standing on their tip toes or balls of their feet.

Now this is where it gets fun, ask your slave as many questions as you like. They can be study questions, true of false questions of any kind, or anything you like. When the slave gets them wrong, simply grab a band and pull back then release it to punish your slave.

This is simple but effective. You will certainly enjoy your self, as for the slave well their job is to please you. So there ya go.

SwitchKinkyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2016
That is awesome! Although, I probably wouldn't think so if I were to actually experience it. :eek:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I find your idea of using rubber bands in this manner pretty creative and fun (minus the heels as I have pathetic balance.. lol) particularly because it is not limited to the genitals or ass and extends to the whole torso:D. I have used crotch rope made of rubber bands before and have to say it does hurt quite a bit, specially when wider rubber bands are used:eek:.. So caution should be exercised.

Last edited: