Bathroom use

boomerangjane1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2020
My dom is considering putting me in a chastity belt since I can’t stop touching his property without permission. His (and mine) concern is: how does one go to the bathroom when in a chastity belt? He wants to be able to put me in it before I go to work and what not, so I’ll be in it for a few hours at a time...

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Depending on the design of chastity belt you can get one that has lots small holes in the vagina location similar to a strainer so that you cannot touch or penetrate the vagina but you can however urinate through it. Most of the belts also have an opening in the back as well for the back door use. So technically you could go to the bathroom freely as long as you select the right style.

You could work a dif type belt by requiring permission to remove it before each bathroom use and then have a set time required before you show him that you’ve put it back on after by way of pic or vid.

One could also use a lock that operates on a timer or on Bluetooth to allow the belt removed for bathroom use. I know they make those locks in luggage size but I don’t have specifics on whether they would fit this use or not. Might be worth some research.

Consider any potential safety and health issues that may apply specific to your situation and then trial and error at home testing might provide the best results so you don’t risk trouble at work.

Reactions: boomerangjane1997

Featured Threads

New Personals