bbw slave wants a strict goddess or máster

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
South America
Kinks
Humiliation, strict control and schedule, pain.
Limits
Social suicide scat drink pee water sports extreme pain
Experience
A little I want to improve

slutperu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 26, 2020
I am from Peru, I can speak in English, I am looking for a relationship in which my master is very dominant and strict that my life is like hell because of the rules and schedules that they want to give me.
my kik is slutperu
All the másters i have before, fail and and they were not as strict as I need
I will love to have a mistres. ♡

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
27 F NYC Mistress
Are you owned

It is kind of fishy that you have your age shown here in this post as 27 female but your profile says you are 23. This is usually a huge red flag showing that a person here is fake or lying about things. Anyone interested needs to do your vetting carefully with this "mistress"

Further flag is that "she" has been just responding to any and every thing without paying attention as seen here in her post offering her "domme" services to a male dominant. Clearly attention to detail is not a strong suit either.
see the link to that post"

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Amazing deduction there. *slow claps*
If that was your attempt at an insult for me outing the fakes on this site, all you have done is shown your own ignorance level.

After seeing your profile posts, I'd suggest maybe you focus on the kink talk rules section particularly #13
"Post bumping is prohibited. Only bump if editing is impossible and you have useful information to add."
You instead think the rules don't apply to you or perhaps you lack the attention to detail and as a "dom" that is not a good quality when you expect to take on the responsibility of a subs wellbeing. You have numerous posts that all you entered was "bump". The way the site works, all that does is clog up the new messages for regular viewers. If anyone new joins, your post is still on the list for them if they haven't read it, therefore no need to bump stuff here.
Take caution as to who you throw stones at when your in the glass house yourself.

thevillian69

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2019
If that was your attempt at an insult for me outing the fakes on this site, all you have done is shown your own ignorance level.

After seeing your profile posts, I'd suggest maybe you focus on the kink talk rules section particularly #13
"Post bumping is prohibited. Only bump if editing is impossible and you have useful information to add."
You instead think the rules don't apply to you or perhaps you lack the attention to detail and as a "dom" that is not a good quality when you expect to take on the responsibility of a subs wellbeing. You have numerous posts that all you entered was "bump". The way the site works, all that does is clog up the new messages for regular viewers. If anyone new joins, your post is still on the list for them if they haven't read it, therefore no need to bump stuff here.
Take caution as to who you throw stones at when your in the glass house yourself.
Wow I was actually complementing you on your deductive skills but its clear you took it in the wrong way. Kinda toxic

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Wow I was actually complementing you on your deductive skills but its clear you took it in the wrong way. Kinda toxic
To me it read completely opposite of that. If that is the case then I apologize to you. I am man enough to admit when I have made mistakes. I won't go back and delete it either so that anyone else can see the error on my part.
happy kinking

thevillian69

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2019
To me it read completely opposite of that. If that is the case then I apologize to you. I am man enough to admit when I have made mistakes. I won't go back and delete it either so that anyone else can see the error on my part.
happy kinking
Well as you apologized its okay I don't mind as its very hard to apologize when you are doing by heart you can delete the thread I don't want to show other people's mistakes
Anyways have a good day

zmoody1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
This person roams on here and on getdare. Same ad everytime.

Featured Threads

New Personals