BBW

WorkingMan1972

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2022
Florida
I love big beautiful women.My past wives and girlfriends were bbw as well as my current wife. To all of y’all on this site, I salute you! Be proud. Put it out there and show off your beauty.

Attachments

• 7D1027F1-682C-4342-836D-F9F75EC7E92C.jpeg
    7D1027F1-682C-4342-836D-F9F75EC7E92C.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Gallex and SubPanda

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
A BBW lover here too, hope you are enjoying a good time with her, is she involved with your kink life?

WorkingMan1972

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2022
Florida
I do enjoy her. She’s lost weight over the years but is still a BBW. She’s not quite as open minded as me but does peg me and is ok with me liking sex with men. I’m slowly working on her. With any luck someday maybe we can enjoy a MMF threesome. I’d love to share a penis with her.

SubPanda

Verified Panda
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2022
I love big beautiful women.My past wives and girlfriends were bbw as well as my current wife. To all of y’all on this site, I salute you! Be proud. Put it out there and show off your beauty.
Thank you for this post!

WorkingMan1972

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2022
Florida
That, I have yet to experience but I’d like to. I’ve eaten BBW ass but while she was on her knees. Face sitting sounds fun as long as I’m not smothered to death, lol.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
That, I have yet to experience but I’d like to. I’ve eaten BBW ass but while she was on her knees. Face sitting sounds fun as long as I’m not smothered to death, lol.
Let her decide that ;)
I wish my girl smothers me until she finishes having her orgasm without caring about me.
She just don't want to stay on top and rarely when I convince her she cares "are you breathing?" I respond "Shut up, I can take care of that myself!"

No, I never got smothered enough to not be able to breath. I was curious about this domination but actually nothing much happens.

Featured Threads

New Personals