BDSM protocoles

Sr.T

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2021
I find it hard to understand that Doms approach collared subs and when told to ask permition then say that "I don't talk to other Doms because of past experiences". If you ask me that is utmost disrespectfull.

Reactions: nymeria_Sr.T

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If they don’t respect you or your subs agreement then it’s a simple block and ignore for them. The lifestyle is full of disrespectful wankers looking for some easy play who have no idea about bdsm let alone high protocol.

Reactions: Sr.T

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
i see both sides there ... it is your right to set that rule and it is their right not not give anything about your rule and ignore it.
It wont get them anywhere but they did not agree to follow your rules or protocols

I would advice to ignore them if you feel disrespected

And to why, can have a lot reasons, some more understandable than others ...

Fiery Bird

Verified Phoenix
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 3, 2020
There are many unwritten rules and protocols in the world. For example there is no rule to not walk up to a married person but everyone knows it’s not right to do so. What about things like girl and bro code and so many others. Yet some dumbass Dominant in our world and lifestyle that can be so highly sensitive, rigid and regimented, decides to disrespect another by approaching their submissives without permission. That just shows what kind of person and Dominant that person is.

If the OP feels disrespected? That is disrespectful and any sane person should know not to do this.

Now if there’s real and legitimate concern that some form of abuse is going on, then that’s totally different. If not, the Dominant is asking for whatever she/he gets.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals