Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Some ideas for giving online task
Start with more than 6 words.

Seriously though, this sort of post tells us nothing but since I've been away for awhile I feel I can spare the time for some education.

First thing you need to do is explain a little about yourself, what experience you have and what your situation is that sees you asking for help. This gives context to your question and lets others give meaningful responses, as it stands anything could be suggested which will mostly be of no use to you and so wastes everyone's time.

Are you new to this sort of thing and need guidance from scratch or experienced but simply looking for new ideas? Do you have a sub or subs in mind for these ideas or are you simply looking to build a catalogue of tasks for future use?
There are literally hundreds of posts on here with task ideas of all kinds, simply browse through the Training Room section and you'll see loads of posts in the Post Dares or Tasks and Request Dares or Tasks forums.
If you're just starting out then also do some reading in the Kink Talk University and learn all about the basics from consent and safety through all kinds of practical posts on how to play in the BDSM world.
You'll need to read this post on Online Play especially before tasking anyone.

So good luck, keep it safe, sane and consensual,

sam1167aa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2023
Start with more than 6 words.

Seriously though, this sort of post tells us nothing but since I've been away for awhile I feel I can spare the time for some education.

First thing you need to do is explain a little about yourself, what experience you have and what your situation is that sees you asking for help. This gives context to your question and lets others give meaningful responses, as it stands anything could be suggested which will mostly be of no use to you and so wastes everyone's time.

Are you new to this sort of thing and need guidance from scratch or experienced but simply looking for new ideas? Do you have a sub or subs in mind for these ideas or are you simply looking to build a catalogue of tasks for future use?
There are literally hundreds of posts on here with task ideas of all kinds, simply browse through the Training Room section and you'll see loads of posts in the Post Dares or Tasks and Request Dares or Tasks forums.
If you're just starting out then also do some reading in the Kink Talk University and learn all about the basics from consent and safety through all kinds of practical posts on how to play in the BDSM world.
You'll need to read this post on Online Play especially before tasking anyone.

So good luck, keep it safe, sane and consensual,
Thanks Dr Pervert for your advice

Featured Threads

New Personals