Being A Sex Slave

marisa741

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2015
I want to be tied in bondage and basically be my boyfriend's sex slave for a weekend, but we need ideas. He's pretty open to whatever I like, so there isn't a conflict of interest. I pretty much like everything except needles, bleeding, and latex.
Also, we know we want to use a vibrator, and we're toying with the idea of having me on the vibrator continuously all weekend. What does that feel like, just so I'm prepared?

Last edited:

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Regarding being on a vibe all weekend, it really depends how responsive you are too it, plus what kind of vibe you have. If it's inserted and remotely controlled by your bf then you are probably in for a weekend of uncontrolled fun.. If you are going to be bound all weekend with a vibe just in your pussy after a while the brain will get used to it unless the speed is changed on a regular basis.
As for the slave, let him go mad, maybe leash you as a dog... Stand you on tip toes on something and your hands fastened to something above your head and whip you, use you, whip you more and use you again. The vibe can be used as a torture instrument too in this kind of scenario. If your ass isn't off limits then use your hole for insertions whilst your pussy is being filled too... A few ideas.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Agreed, seriously long term use of a vibe tends to lead to numbing and not much effect. It is always best to use periods of vibe that stop before orgasm to build arousal but even this needs to increase in interval frequency and is only effective for so long.
Also be aware most vibes have a limited run time due to the heat the motor generates, this applies to both corded and cordless so check the instructions for the max recommended run time as you won't be happy if you burn out your toys!

Featured Threads

New Personals