Being cuter

Rleee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2021
Hello, all!

Today I'd like to talk about this feeling that I have about myself. Sometimes I imagine myself in a different way than How I normally see me, and when this happens, I feel more comfortable than I ever do normally.

The way I see me in those moments is not easyto put into words, but I'll try. Basically, I imagine myself as cuter, more sweet, and to some extent more vulnerable because of it. And don't get me wrong, these are not things I usually try to hide in real life, and if the moment comes where I get to do those things, I'm all for it. But I don't actively seek it either. I don't know how.

I've had a conversation with a friend the other day, for funsies, about how we'd feel and what we'd do if we could easily switch genders (possible today, yes, but far from simple, right?). In that conversation I figured out I'd be more comfortable over all if I could switch, but simply because I'd get to feel more of what I'm trying to describe. I feel it would allow me to be the cuter me I want to be.

I also feel, however, that it isn't directly related to gender. I don't think so anyway. I feel like I still could maybe achieve it without anything gender related. It does feel it'd be a little harder, but possible still.

Sometimes I just want to be and to feel cuter, and in doing that, to feel more like me. But I don't really know what I can do to get there. (I can't even describe what it is properly, right?)

Any advice, discussion or general thoughts would be appreciated!

Featured Threads

New Personals