being hypnotized or playing dumb

SillySlutGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2022
What is this kink called? I like hypnosis or being too stupid to know any better. the baser I can get mentally the more my pussy just swells up and leaks like crazy. I get in that zone and feel like I will suck off any dick and swallow loads of cum. I want men to call me the worst names while I giggle and act dumb. And i want a daddy to control me and make his pet.

Attachments

• 20220104_141327.jpg
    20220104_141327.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 69

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
What is this kink called? I like hypnosis or being too stupid to know any better. the baser I can get mentally the more my pussy just swells up and leaks like crazy. I get in that zone and feel like I will suck off any dick and swallow loads of cum. I want men to call me the worst names while I giggle and act dumb. And i want a daddy to control me and make his pet.
Sounds basically like bimbo play, certainly the giggly dumb stuff anyway. Not really a specific name for this kind of thing that I'm aware of but it's definitely a thing.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Sounds basically like bimbo play, certainly the giggly dumb stuff anyway. Not really a specific name for this kind of thing that I'm aware of but it's definitely a thing.
Hmm I was fond of warpmymind long time ago and I think the most wanted files were indeed the listener be turned into a bimbo slut. Or read some "successful stories" from the mp3 posters. I was disappointed nothing worked for me (not bimbofication like I don't like crossdressing, but tried to play with trigger induction). Some good files were waking me up in the middle if they didn't just put me to sleep.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
but your title sounds like if you can't be hypnotised you would act dumb like you were hypnotised? Was that what you meant?

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
I'm interested in trying hypnosis to achieve a similar goal. Would you like to talk more?

Reactions: SillySlutGirl

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I like hypnosis or being too stupid to know any better. the baser I can get mentally the more my pussy just swells up and leaks like crazy. I get in that zone and feel like I will suck off any dick and swallow loads of cum. I want men to call me the worst names while I giggle and act dumb. And i want a daddy to control me and make his pet.
Whoa, that sound exactly like my cup of tea.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
I heard bimbo hypnosis exists. I don't know if it is working though.
As a qualified clinical hypnotherapist, hypnotherapy can only work if the subject is willing for it to. You cannot make somebody do something that they fundamentally object to or find morally wrong

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
As a qualified clinical hypnotherapist, hypnotherapy can only work if the subject is willing for it to. You cannot make somebody do something that they fundamentally object to or find morally wrong
That is okay, I would love to experience a couple things like: sex doll, bimbo. Might be fun. If I'm open minded, bimbo hypnosis might work on me?

Featured Threads

New Personals