jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
Being judged or Cruel teacher/master or mistress marking my work- kink

I have a fixation on the judging or marking aspects of a task or dare set by a dom
It is I suppose a sort of cruel teacher kink thought I am no longer a schoolgirl by any stretch.

I am posting this to find out if anyone else has this type of being marked kink as a sub or dom?

It goes something like this.

My master or mistress sets a dare or task – can be any kink the dom is into -

I can if they agree negotiate the dare to keep within my limits – being let off something may involve agreeing to something ‘harder’ -- once dare/task accepted have to do it as well as I possibly can – I am quite competitive!

The dom sets a pass mark – say 50% or higher.

I do the task and provide a report –

The dom then judges my performance in the task including report etc and gives a mark including brief reasons- being critical of any faults. A big part of my kink is that the criticism can be unfair blaming me for things out of my control being a favourite.
There is then a bit of back and forth but in the end if i get a fail mark I must grovel say sorry and fully apologise for any failure – accepting what ever punishment the dom thinks appropriate. A failure means if the dom wants, I must accept another task but now must a achieve a good pass 65% etc to pass or he/she can just message me to say how crap i am etc they are no longer going to make me a better slut.

If pass a task the game can stop if the dom is a switch i can set him/her a task / dare.

Why i think this kink turns me on (besides i am weird) and perhaps other subs:

-waiting in anticipation for feedback and my mark – a twist is to have the criticism and or good points provided but then leave it a day or so for me to anticipate the mark i will get.

-having to apologise sincerely and fully for failure (especially if the mark/criticism is unfair) and say how I could/will do better

-being punished for failure especially if given unfairly e.g when I actually think or really did ok - this part can be a sadistic mind twister by the dom and i find excites them as much as me- i like to gently object but in the end be told tough you will obey and take it and have x or y added for being disrespectful.

I def get more out of the post dare marking and exchange than the dare itself or any punishment – yes weird / kinky- but then the mind is the sexist part of someone to play with.

What is in it for a Dom (I do switch occasionally)

Hopefully it adds an extra teasing and element of mind control to the doms control of the sub – they play with the subs mind -encourage them to go to their limits to please the doms request
- they get to be cruel and be harsh in criticism and can/may get turned on by the subs anticipation and stress about the mark .
-enjoy the sub having to accept their (unfair or fair) decision and having the sub actually grovel and apologise for failures especially if they and the sub know the marking was harsh or the pass unattainable
- also having the sub beg and be very grateful for a punishment that the sub may but may not deserve (twist like getting the sub to surgest how they put it right etc can also be a turn on for some)
-they get to set tasks or dares that can have built in 'failure points' knowing the sub will be stressed out trying to undertake them to no avail and even if sub achives a pass can find a technical point (spelling or late delivery of report etc. to take away marks make them fail) or if feeling kind praise the sub but say the task was not that hard and maybe the next will be a better test.

I have tried to develop this kink with various masters and mistresses the latter being in my experience better as they give best feedback- a lot of doms online are not really interested in anything beyond getting a sub to perform a task or dare or want lifestyle control which this is not..
If anyone else has a similar ‘cruel teacher kink’ I would be interested in their views and thoughts.

Reactions: DeedeeDay

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Never done something like that but i could see the idea being fun, maybe even in a competition setting

Reactions: jo36A

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This is something i do frequently with certain subs who desire it. It may be less of a points system though and it becomes more of an evaluation of how it was completed. Maybe a count was missed or a pose was slightly off. They would get that feedback and then be told to perform it again with the necessary adjustments. I’ve found with that approach subs will start instinctually self checking and even redo things before they get submitted to me. They might even mention I saw xyz and shifted it to meet your expectations.

being punished for failure especially if given unfairly e.g when I actually think or really did ok - this part can be a sadistic mind twister by the dom and i find excites them as much as me-
This part though I think is one you’d have to have agreed on ahead of time that you wanted an unfair set up for failure type approach. Too many “doms” think this is the way. They use it as manipulation to then make a sub do punishments for them that weren’t really earned. You can see that type on here from time to time when the post they make focuses on punishing the sub and by the wording. I think as long as both sides agree and communicate the specifics this approach you speak of can work. I have done similar.
Example
Sub in the endure pose with her wand against her pussy propped between her and the floor. Any time she slipped the pose she got whipped. An arm out or place or falling down too low. Whipping. She was allowed multiple orgasms freely as they came. First few minutes weren’t bad but she got to the 30 minute mark and was struggling after 40 plus orgasms to maintain pose. She ended up with a bloody red back and inner thighs from the whipping.

So I think what you propose is possible just be sure to clearly communicate intent and expectations with your D type.

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I have tried to develop this kink with various masters and mistresses the latter being in my experience better as they give best feedback
In my experience women seem more creative too.

I thought I'd throw in some ideas...
  • Instead of just adding 10%, the two grades should be averaged. The worse you do the more you must do.
  • During the pleading the teacher should grudgingly offer for you to take the test again.
  • Even a third time if you still didn't get your 50%
  • Have a set number of tests you have to complete.
  • You will get a mid term grade. You have an option to drop out of the class and take it again.
  • When you finish all the tests, if you dud not get 50% then you have to retake the course.
  • When you get your grade to should be standing at attention in a uniform.
  • The how well you are dressed and your posture should count as part of the grade.
It occurred to me that you ought to be learning a real skill. For example you need to cook a number of meal dinner courses one at a time. Graded on taste, texture, presentation, color, temperature, etc. Then you would be honing a real skill. The final exam would be to cook all of then at one time, or at least, ready to be served when the teacher is ready for the next course.

If you have to retake the course the new meal may be from another cuisine, French, Italian, Greek, Mexican, American, Japanese, Russian, Scandinavian, etc.
  • The uniform should be worn when serving the final dinner too.
  • After the final you will face your teacher giving critique.
  • You get your final grade in the mail 2 to 3 weeks later.
  • While waiting there may be no communication with your teacher.
Sewing would be another good skill. You coukd then make your own tailored lingerie, costumes, uniforms.

Leathercraft is another.
Creative writing
Knitting or crochet
Drawing, painting (images), or Sculpture
What skill would be particularly useful in your life? It wouldn't have to be a new skill.

Do you have someone to teach you how to cook or something else? I'm not volunteering. I'd just like to know

Are these good thoughts?

jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
In my experience women seem more creative too.

I thought I'd throw in some ideas...
  • Instead of just adding 10%, the two grades should be averaged. The worse you do the more you must do.
  • During the pleading the teacher should grudgingly offer for you to take the test again.
  • Even a third time if you still didn't get your 50%
  • Have a set number of tests you have to complete.
  • You will get a mid term grade. You have an option to drop out of the class and take it again.
  • When you finish all the tests, if you dud not get 50% then you have to retake the course.
  • When you get your grade to should be standing at attention in a uniform.
  • The how well you are dressed and your posture should count as part of the grade.
It occurred to me that you ought to be learning a real skill. For example you need to cook a number of meal dinner courses one at a time. Graded on taste, texture, presentation, color, temperature, etc. Then you would be honing a real skill. The final exam would be to cook all of then at one time, or at least, ready to be served when the teacher is ready for the next course.

If you have to retake the course the new meal may be from another cuisine, French, Italian, Greek, Mexican, American, Japanese, Russian, Scandinavian, etc.
  • The uniform should be worn when serving the final dinner too.
  • After the final you will face your teacher giving critique.
  • You get your final grade in the mail 2 to 3 weeks later.
  • While waiting there may be no communication with your teacher.
Sewing would be another good skill. You coukd then make your own tailored lingerie, costumes, uniforms.

Leathercraft is another.
Creative writing
Knitting or crochet
Drawing, painting (images), or Sculpture
What skill would be particularly useful in your life? It wouldn't have to be a new skill.

Do you have someone to teach you how to cook or something else? I'm not volunteering. I'd just like to know

Are these good thoughts?
Oh my your post and thoughts and ideas on this kink and improvements are great
Love the idea of gaining a skill
Great idea of results in the post and midterm review
Lots to take away
More helpful than I could have hoped
J xx

jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
This is something i do frequently with certain subs who desire it. It may be less of a points system though and it becomes more of an evaluation of how it was completed. Maybe a count was missed or a pose was slightly off. They would get that feedback and then be told to perform it again with the necessary adjustments. I’ve found with that approach subs will start instinctually self checking and even redo things before they get submitted to me. They might even mention I saw xyz and shifted it to meet your expectations.
I do agree the training has self improvement built in so the sub strives to please the dom
This part though I think is one you’d have to have agreed on ahead of time that you wanted an unfair set up for failure type approach. Too many “doms” think this is the way. They use it as manipulation to then make a sub do punishments for them that weren’t really earned. You can see that type on here from time to time when the post they make focuses on punishing the sub and by the wording. I think as long as both sides agree and communicate the specifics this approach you speak of can work. I have done similar.
Example
Sub in the endure pose with her wand against her pussy propped between her and the floor. Any time she slipped the pose she got whipped. An arm out or place or falling down too low. Whipping. She was allowed multiple orgasms freely as they came. First few minutes weren’t bad but she got to the 30 minute mark and was struggling after 40 plus orgasms to maintain pose. She ended up with a bloody red back and inner thighs from the whipping.

So I think what you propose is possible just be sure to clearly communicate intent and expectations with your D type.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Jo36A, This is another kink we share, I like to undertake set tasks and then have them scrutinized and marked, even unfairly. I often thought learning some skill or improving a skill I've only bothered to half learn due to my lack of self discipline would be so much successful for me if I had a strict teacher to monitor and mark me.

For instance in my workshop sits a metal lathe which I've spent nearly three thousand pounds. I always wanted one and in my minds eye I'd be teaching myself to use it and making this and that but after four years I've done little with it. Unfortunately my lack of self discipline lets me down in lots of ways.

I believe this is another kink I gained in my school days. When I was at primary school there was a head teacher there that I believed enjoy picking on me for some reason. This head teacher was my main teacher for the last two years and I think she was pretty hard on me, even to the point of almost bullying me, she certainly enjoyed humiliating me. At the time I remember not liking her much, I called her the dragon but now I kind of look back on her fondly.

Featured Threads

New Personals