• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

suan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 18, 2021
i have two favourite self spanking elements .
sometime i confuse between this two..
which one according to you is best ?
give your answers

Reactions: Niki44

transViking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Aug 15, 2021
California
Those are both very good. for making it red and giving it a lasting sting the ruler is good, and for giving welts and potential bruising with a soreness to it the cable wire is the way to go.

it’s mostly situational but between the two I would go with the ruler

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
i have two favourite self spanking elements .
sometime i confuse between this two..
which one according to you is best ?
give your answers
I don't think you can beat my 3' leather whip. Loaded with copper so its heavy & really stings. I have become addicted to regular sessions with it.

Reactions: Horny4kink

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
cable wire is very painful even in self spanking. And the ruler is eeh!.
In between I used silicon bars for glue guns. They are also painful and leave marks.

cbtslut69

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 20, 2021
I don't know. I need to find a way to punish my crotch. Household items please. I'll provide pictures.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
A flail with 6-10 tails is very effective if made out of rubber-insulated lamp cord. About 3' length.

Reactions: cbtslut69

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
I don't have any. Maybe I should lock myself off the phone for my stupidity.

Get the really cheap wooden pins. Have a strong spring that really pinches the skin. No matter how bad they feel it is worse when you take them off.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
I played around with clothes pins when I was younger. Would they classify that as corporal punishment? They put my new thread on self whipping in that forum. Self punishment is different from corporal punishment IMO.

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
It truely depends on what you do with the clothes pegs as to whether it would be considered corporal or not.

Any punnishment that can be inflicted to ones self that would be corporal if done by someone else to you is still coral punishments. There are many that can be considered self and corporal punishment's.

Kinkysecret

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2022
Get the really cheap wooden pins. Have a strong spring that really pinches the skin. No matter how bad they feel it is worse when you take them off.
If you decide you need a harder "pinch" to really punish yourself binder clips are the way to go. You know the metal, square shaped pinch clips used to bind a stack of paper together. They give a serious pinch that is not for the faint of heart!

Krisrmd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Mar 1, 2022
Hi,
Newbie here.
Self spanking?
Attach a flog/paddle to the spindle of a variable speed motor ( ie: sewing machine motor & pedal)

holly_jade85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2022
I use either a short thin paddle made of smooth hard wood or a heavy guage electrical cable. Both are painful and leave sweet marks and bruises, but no matter how hard/fast, it's nothing compared to when I'm spanked by another person.

Reactions: Birchlover

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
SELF SPANKING? Well doing this yourself is NOT the fun way. Just saying.....

Anyway there are so many sides to this and a few approaches that leave you physically impaired for life = im not going there, clearly for liability purposes.

I do have a comment for you = WHY ARE YOU SO VAGUE?

+ A comment for all the responders = WHY DID YOU ALL JUMP INTO THIS VAGUE NONSENSE?????

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY VAGUE NONSENSE?

Ok here we go =

SPANK WHAT? HELLO =

Because depending upon what exactly is being spanking makes an enormous difference in what device/item/implement gets used or even can be used practically from a solo usage application in process.

Hmm =

All of you should now BE ASHAMED. As a veteran master, shame is a tool on my workbench and a weapon in my footlocker. Know this and kneel.

Moving on.....

For plain jane ass spanking comes further embarrasments via = is this for NAUGHTY? Is this for bdsm? S&M? Femdom?

Thats all HUGE TO KNOW because NAUGHTY IS A MINSET WHILE S&M IS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF SOMETHING.

HUGE difference and.....

WHY DID ALL OF YOU WADE INTO THAT VAGUE NONSENSE?

Continue to kneel.

>

If master or femdom = IS SUBJECT A MALE OR FEMALE? OR TRANSEXUAL?

NOTE= LAST QUESTION APPLIES EVEN IF MASTER OR FEMDOM IS YOURSELF.

Think on that one.

THINK ON THAT ONE WHILE KNEELING.

>

Ok in spanking world there are only so many things that can be used as SOLO due to the notion of just being able to weild them. Especially if PAIN or SOUND is desired.

Re = spanking sound/s - hearing that certain snap crackle pop makes all the difference in the world and is why its by far best to blindfold spanking subjects so that SENSORY DEPRIVATION / super focussed concentration really works on steroids when snap crackle pop is heard.

Oh the things i know. Kneel and give worshipful respect.

Eventually i may allow you to get back up. 2 things specifically to ponder there = EVENTUALLY + OR NOT AT ALL.

>

Ok, practical items AROUND THE HOUSE and/or DOLLAR TREE =

NYLON COOKING SPOONS AND SPATULAS /food turners.

Spatulas are WIDER, more flexible, and MAKE A LOUDER SNAP.

Nylon cooking spoons are DENSER/heavier and are more compact for that certain = POP.

Yeah baby.

NEITHER WILL BREAK SKIN, CAUSE BLEEDING, OR LEAVE SCARS. For most that is the way to go.

Both also have handles SHORT ENOUGH THAT IF YOU LAY ON YOUR SIDE YOU HAVE A REALLY NICE SWINGING RADIUS FOR YOUR ASS especially if you twist roll to have your whole ass upward pointing.

Now you might now ask if i allow it, AND I WILL NOT, but will offer the question myself instead out of a slim glimpse of mercy teasingly dangled =

WHY NOT A METAL SPATULA OR COOKING SPOON?

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FLEX IT ACTUALLY DIMINISHES THE IMPACT RESULT AND ALSO RESULTS IN FAR LESS SNAP & POP.

They have the added negative feature that due to having metal edges, they can break the skin, cause bleeding, or leave scars. Nuff said.

>

Example = in my vast experience the single best spanking devices hands down are.....(drum roll, i command you to do a drum roll (& CONTINUE KNEELING).....

= RIDING CROPS

These come in multiple lengths materials, and weights.

Light weight ones are grand for BALL CROPPING.

Thats right, master has cropped many balls all for my indulgence and dark pleasure. I crop them til they involuntarily release their contents via a series of ruined orgasms.

Kneel and give master worshipful reverence.

I also CROP PUSSIES. This is insanely marvelous and with my skilled hands i can crop a pussy until it squirts via = INVOLUNTARY FEMALE RUINED ORGASMS.

OH YES BABY.

I USUALLY GET TOTALLY SHOWERED IN THESE EVENTS SO THAT ME WEARING CLOTHES IS FUTILE.

I also crop clits.

CLIT CROPPING IS A DIVINE NUANCE.

Each one of these variances involves separate crops from MY DARK CHEST OF WONDERS.

Ass crack cropping is a nuance specialty i began doing many years ago and is has the added splendor of DENIAL since subjects are mind set on ass cropping but instead are given the much more AWKWARD AND SOPHISTICATED ASS CRACK VERSION ONLY.

Omg am i good at this and am super exacting at cropping THE ANUS ONLY.

This leaves subjects (victims) having to exist with super stinging anal sensations for days that become super intense when the anus flexes for a bowel movement.

Oh how marvelous.

I also am grand at PENIS HEAD CROPPING for guys and NIPPLE CROPPING for gals.

My peace dela resistance is BOTTOM OF FEET CROPPING, which can be highly healthful and theraputic as it turns out via END OF SPINE/NERVES STRESS VENTING/RELEASE.

So now while still KNEELING AND GROVELING IN SHAME = Just know that very very very dark and sensually disturbing things are known to take place within the walls of my = STORMY DUNGEONS.

You have permission to pm as you will and/or DARE.

Hmm, dare may be the best word in that choice offering.

Be well. Or be disturbed. Regardless = BE VERY AROUSED & VERY AFRAID.

I AM NOT MERELY A MASTER. I AM A MASTER OF DARKNESS which is so very disturbingly, hauntingly, deliciously marvelous.

Oh my

Last edited:
Reactions: pmme_yourfork

Featured Threads

New Personals