Best posts of the decade!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Happy New Year everyone, lets see what bizarre surprises 2020 brings shall we?

To celebrate I thought it might be a good time to reflect on 10 years of Kink Talk life, although KT predates the decade (started in 2008) lots has happened since 2010. As a rule post bumping isn't allowed but what I want to see is everyone looking back at all the older posts for some of their faves and simply bumping them up so newer members can discover some of the past treasures. A few rules, don't go overboard and just pick the best stuff, try not to bump your own stuff unless you have a special reason for it and you can include some kind of new year message with the bump if you like.

So have a dig through the depths of the cavern and see what interesting gems you can come up with!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I think that's a fantastic idea! I've already bumped my first one that came to mind, can't wait to see / be reminded of what other people have enjoyed over the years!

Reactions: BamaSwitch

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I really hoped this thread would have gotten more interaction 🥺

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I really hoped kinkalk got more interaction. I was monkeying around a lot just to drag attention to my posts but hoping the forums would drag more attention. Introducing DIYs on my part. But mostly thinking back to Getdare where there is still a community having dangerous unappropiate things showing to the youngsters.

Reactions: nina

Featured Threads

New Personals