Best Sex

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Anyone in this board can describe me the best sex in your life? It would be great if you'll tell me who's the lucky person. The best sex in my life happened two years ago. He was the best of all the rest.

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
My best sex was with a girl I worked with. We booked the day off and spent the whole day in bed. We got through a pack if writting icing and Polaroid film. :D

Raven

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 9, 2008
Best ever was after a few too many white wines with my boyfriend and his cute younger brother. None of us really recalls how it started, but after stacks of wine and some serious touching and playing, my boyfriend's brother decided he'd help us out and join in. I didn't know which way to turn because they were both into everything at once and it's heaven.

bouncehouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I've had some great encounters but none that stand out. I'll let you know.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
A real gentleman that I was dating many moons ago sweet as pie never did anything that was less than PC pulled me into the bathroom where we both worked put my back against the door and had his way with me. Something about how unlike him it was and knowing my boss and co-workers were just feet away made it extremely hot and arousing.

Wolfsister

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 18, 2008
www.illusionvale.forumotion.com
It would have to be with my man. I can't remember a specific time, but I was blessed to have a man that could please me exactly the way I need him to. The last time he bent me over a small coffee table and just went for it. He pulled my arms back and made me scream with all he did to me. It was heaven! (he did more... but I should stop :D )

Pixie716

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
May 24, 2008
lawl

lol my best time was like ravens but we had just come back from the bar.
And it was two of my guy friends one on back one on front parts then they switched.

it was fun...!:p;):D

stephpoet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
The best sex of my life was in a vanilla relationship, with my ex. He just made love to me and held me. Simple, but sweet.

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
A weekend when all talked/written about fantasy's were met. It was a hell of a ride ;)

Ricardo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I've been in a couple of three-way situations. I think the best experiences I've had have probably been just having drinks and trying different things in bed with someone who was very uninhibited.

EnglishGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2008
Mine was when me and my wife first became lovers, we had been friends a long time, one day it just happened, we spent the next two days having sex in every position all over the house.

We stopped briefly to eat but apart from that it was pure sex!
That was also the first time I had a multiple orgasm while being inside her.

NikkiBlue

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 16, 2008
One time this guy I'd met at a party a few months before called me at 5 am and asked to come see me. Doubting he'd actually come, I consented, and went back to sleep. Well, he ended up showing and stayed all weekend. We had so much sex that after that weekend I didn't need any more for a while. It was sweet, because it started out as just laying around talking, then he started kissing me every once in a while, then it just went from there. Plus there was philosophical conversations about the Roman empire afterwards, lol! I'll never forget that weekend.

slavekitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2010
First time my bf and I tried doggy style T_T it was so hot and just majorly intense... ughhh just thinking about it is making me squirm...

HelloToast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2010
It would have to be with my man. I can't remember a specific time, but I was blessed to have a man that could please me exactly the way I need him to. The last time he bent me over a small coffee table and just went for it. He pulled my arms back and made me scream with all he did to me. It was heaven! (he did more... but I should stop :D )

i disagree with the stopping :) Lol :D:p

adnamamag

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 7, 2010
The best sex I've ever had is when my guy and I snuck away for lunch and instead went to a hotel room. He gave me the best oral I have ever had.

HaplessYouth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 26, 2010
Best sex I ever had was in a gym at a really classy hotel in FL with a crazy ex of mine. Best vacation booty ever!

Sunset99

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2023
Anyone in this board can describe me the best sex in your life? It would be great if you'll tell me who's the lucky person. The best sex in my life happened two years ago. He was the best of all the rest.
Every sex with my ex boyfriend has been the best

ingridguerci94

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 30, 2024
The absolute best time was when we started an hour drive home at midnight. She immediately started running her hands over me, loosening what little clothes I had on, and I started doing much the same on her. She spent most that hour getting me more worked up with her hands, and some oral here and there. I wanted to stop and have sex in the car, but nowhere seemed safe to do it, so we kept on going.

The playing continued in the driveway at home for a few minutes, then we walked to the door at 1A with everything hanging out. We only made it to the stairs, right inside the front door, before we had round one on the steps. Then I mixed us drinks, and we soon went to bed for round two. That wore us out, and we slept well before having round 3 first thing in the morning.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals