Bi-experience

Deuterus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2019
Hey, i always get super excited about the idea of having sex with another guy, but when i come it's suddenly all gone and i am not attracted to that thought anymore. Do you have any tips for keeping up the willingness to commit to this thought?

little masochist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2021
I get turned on with the thought of being with another woman. Soft vs. hard..
It excites me and I can totally see myself going down and pleasing.
Would I do it in reality? Probably not. I believe it would ruin my fantasy (I’m not gay, or bi...I am, however, addicted to power and strength).. I can’t give you advice, but I would think about it.. if it turns you on to be the center of attention (like that) .. do you want to do it for experience?
the “what if” variable comes to mind...
I’m not sure if I hurt or helped, but I wish you luck

Reactions: DominantMiss

Deuterus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2019
Hi little masochist,
I would say for me it's pretty much the same. I like the thought of letting them have power over me the most.
I am pretty curious how it would turn out and i am thinking if i should just push myself to it, and see if i like it.

little masochist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2021
Being with two guys at the same time is more than fun.. it’s an addicting thought and action. I did that in high school.. the two of them and I were together for more than 2 years.one of the moved away and it wasn’t the same, I needed both of them. They took the control and decisions from me. I allowed them to dominate and master me. It was intoxicating..

if that is what you seek, then by all means do it. If it doesn’t work out, at least you can say “been there done that” sort of thing, and can give advice to someone that’s curious.
Make sense?

do you have the discretion of at least trying? I don’t know if this forum allows the freedom to recommend other (relationship) sites.. I do have a couple of them in mind..

good luck Deuterus. You seem like a super sweet person.. I will hope you can live your fantasy soon ;-)

Featured Threads

New Personals