Birthday presents ;)

missmai

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2021
So, it's my 19th birthday on Saturday! I'd love some dares to do for it!

Limits: scat, piss, blood, public, family, meeting, pictures, anything noisy my family may hear...

I dont have toys but, I have some clothes pegs, some ice, pens and markers

Give me something wild ;)

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Here is an idea for ya, Because its your 19th Birthday, take some Ice cubes and use them to circle each nipple for 19 seconds and your clit for 19seconds. Right after circling each you will want to put a clothes pin on each of those areas for 19 minutes..... Have you noticed a pattern yet lol.

Now while that is going on for 19 minutes, take your pen and starting masturbating and you may not cum at during this time only edge. While you are Edging, you will use your marker to tally each edge during that 19 minutes on the inside of your right thigh. It might help to label the tallies "Edges" just above the tally makes.

One the 19 minutes are up, I would have you come back onto KinkTalk to ask... More like Beg 19 Users if you can be allowed to cum once you have finished all of that.

This ought to be a good warm up for your birthday.... or should I of said Cool Down lol.

missmai

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2021
Here is an idea for ya, Because its your 19th Birthday, take some Ice cubes and use them to circle each nipple for 19 seconds and your clit for 19seconds. Right after circling each you will want to put a clothes pin on each of those areas for 19 minutes..... Have you noticed a pattern yet lol.

Now while that is going on for 19 minutes, take your pen and starting masturbating and you may not cum at during this time only edge. While you are Edging, you will use your marker to tally each edge during that 19 minutes on the inside of your right thigh. It might help to label the tallies "Edges" just above the tally makes.

One the 19 minutes are up, I would have you come back onto KinkTalk to ask... More like Beg 19 Users if you can be allowed to cum once you have finished all of that.

This ought to be a good warm up for your birthday.... or should I of said Cool Down lol.
Oo wow thats a good one, I dont know if there's actually 19 people that I'd be patient enough to wait for a reply from on here though haha.
I'll try it ;)

Thank you!

Reactions: BamaSwitch

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Oo wow thats a good one, I dont know if there's actually 19 people that I'd be patient enough to wait for a reply from on here though haha.
I'll try it ;)

Thank you!
Well, you can either wait or go looking for active users to ask either way should work, anvlets put the rest of the day as a time limit so it won't be to bad.

Also, you gonna let us in on the details on how it went?

missmai

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2021
Well, you can either wait or go looking for active users to ask either way should work, anvlets put the rest of the day as a time limit so it won't be to bad.

Also, you gonna let us in on the details on how it went?
I'll send you a personal message about it ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals