Birthday Surprise for My Master

Anita_1994

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 9, 2024
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if I could get your advice on giving the best birthday gift for my master. it's his birthday tomorrow and I wanted to surprise him the best way I can.
our relationship is mostly online since we live in different cities so our sessions and our talks are via google meet.
I want to get your ideas on giving him a good present (anything that can be done over the internet).
My master likes gothic styles so I'm definitely going to have that. he also enjoys controlling more than things like impact play in our session.
(My limits: needle, scat/piss)

I'll be happy if you could write your ideas.

herpderp42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2015
If body writing is fine and you are in a video-call with him make sure to your boobs, belly and thigh area covered with body-writing praising him or whatever he would love to hear.
Have fun cleaning it off afterwards. :p

Reactions: Anita_1994

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
If you are into being controlled, why don't you become a total doll for his entire birthday, no rights at all just a doll left in whatever position or condition? Like a child doll, you could be left with spread legs standing or hands stright up your head, or left bent over to keep your tits hanging

Reactions: Anita_1994

Anita_1994

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 9, 2024
If body writing is fine and you are in a video-call with him make sure to your boobs, belly and thigh area covered with body-writing praising him or whatever he would love to hear.
Have fun cleaning it off afterwards. :p
Thank you
I will definitely do it

Anita_1994

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 9, 2024
If you are into being controlled, why don't you become a total doll for his entire birthday, no rights at all just a doll left in whatever position or condition? Like a child doll, you could be left with spread legs standing or hands stright up your head, or left bent over to keep your tits hanging
Thank you
That would be interesting for him

Featured Threads

New Personals