Black and Blue

erotisch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2011
i have a tendency of being a little sassy at times and a little quick witted. Last night, my Sir kept saying and doing funny things. So when i giggled, He made me stand in the corner...each time! i freakin HATE corner time. Ok, i spent like 1/4 of my entire evening in the corner. Every time He sent me to the corner, He would spank me. He had 7 different "toys" and used His hands to spank as well. He would twirl, shake, etc... the different toys to get me nervous of when He'd administer the blows. Sensory deprivation can be fun but when you are trying to figure out when the spankings are coming, it can be a bitch to be without your vision!

i think the funniest thing was that Sir broke not one but TWO toys on me last night...and lucky for me, they were my least favorites. He was still griping about that this evening. hehe. :D :D :D

Needless to say, my ass is starting to turn all kinds of shades of black, blue and purple and it hurts like hell to sit (and even some to walk).

For those of you with a Dom/Domme/Master/Mistress, what types of "toys" do they use to administer your spankings? How often do you get spanked? And how often do you end up with bruises?

Reactions: spkmibtm

cookiemonster5436

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 28, 2012
Well when I get spanked the hand is used very rarely. the things that are most often used include the paddle and cane as well as a leather belth

Kisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2012
Florida
A hairbrush when it's just for fun, or a stiff plastic rod from the blinds when it's punishment. Hurts like a bitch, that one.

Featured Threads

New Personals