Humsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2021
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know more about your experiences with being exposed and consensual blackmail play… I’ve started getting more and more into it specially because there’s a huge adrenaline rush but I know it can be dangerous.
I’ve only sent really compromising stuff to one dom, whom I maintain a relation regularly and also talk about random stuff when we are not horny as well so I feel like I can trust him but I still feel nervous sometimes
He has never blackmailed and repeatedly says he’ll only publish or expose if I ask him to.

Do you have any tips on how to live out this extreme kinks as safely as possible or do you have any experiences to share?

Sometimes when he’s not available I feel like going on Kik groups but they usually require verifications with completely nude face and videos that get shared inside the group and are supposed to stay there but I never go through with it since there’s no time to build that trust relation. Have you ever done it or know of safe groups?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is an interesting topic and your experience brings out many of the problems of this kind of activity. It's also a good reminder of why Kink Talk banned the practice on site as simply being too problematic to handle for us legally and morally.

At the core however is the consent issue which a lot of people still don't seem to understand fully. A good starting point is to read this post I did covering all the issues.
For those who struggle with more than a dozen words though the upshot is simple, consent is never enduring and can be withdrawn at any time.

Unfortunately this doesn't help you much though if your photos are "in the wild", that is circulating on image hosting sites etc. Digital photos persist, even if they are posted for 5 minutes you will never know who saw them and downloaded them.
However for the exposers, just keep in mind that if your victim, however willing at the time changes their mind you can be held responsible and in many jurisdictions prosecuted and be facing fines or even jail time.

Reactions: Humsub

Humsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2021
This is an interesting topic and your experience brings out many of the problems of this kind of activity. It's also a good reminder of why Kink Talk banned the practice on site as simply being too problematic to handle for us legally and morally.

At the core however is the consent issue which a lot of people still don't seem to understand fully. A good starting point is to read this post I did covering all the issues.
For those who struggle with more than a dozen words though the upshot is simple, consent is never enduring and can be withdrawn at any time.

Unfortunately this doesn't help you much though if your photos are "in the wild", that is circulating on image hosting sites etc. Digital photos persist, even if they are posted for 5 minutes you will never know who saw them and downloaded them.
However for the exposers, just keep in mind that if your victim, however willing at the time changes their mind you can be held responsible and in many jurisdictions prosecuted and be facing fines or even jail time.
Hey! Thank you so much for linking your post here! It was a really good read and helped me to remember to slow down, play with people I’ve come to know and trust. It also really reassured me to know that many of the key points about consent and trust were already in place in my case :)
I’d still love to hear from others experiences about online play :)

Alansub

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 27, 2015
Well, i am not sure about consent that could be withdraw. If you are at the master side, consider it, but if you are at the sub side, if you consent permanently, consider it permanently, even you try to change what you said.
If i could suggest something, never show your face and name, and take care with datas that go with pics.

aracelitwillis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 27, 2023
Make sure you are clear about your limits and have a safeword in case things get too intense. It's also important to only engage with people you trust and to not share compromising material with strangers or on public platforms. I haven't personally explored Kik groups for this kind of play, but I would advise caution and do your research before joining any groups. Look for groups with good reviews or recommendations from people you trust. And of course, never share personal information or compromising material with strangers. At the end of the day, it's important to listen to your instincts, prioritize your safety and learn about how to deal with blackmail as much as possible.

LittleKitten189

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
Blackmail is a fantasy of mine. The only way I live through is when I roleplay with my LD Master where he "out of nowhere" starred to threaten me that he found out my location, my name, my friends, my job etc. and if I will not obey him from now on he is going to send them screenshots. It was wonderful but I feel like if it was for real I would fail to keep my blackmailer happy like in 5 minutes.

AusNightOwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2022
Blackmail is a fantasy of mine. The only way I live through is when I roleplay with my LD Master where he "out of nowhere" starred to threaten me that he found out my location, my name, my friends, my job etc. and if I will not obey him from now on he is going to send them screenshots. It was wonderful but I feel like if it was for real I would fail to keep my blackmailer happy like in 5 minutes.
Its a fun fantasy I like too. Really (like everything) you have to be safe so it means building up trust, though coincidently this decreases the thrill/risk. Unavoidable trade off I think

sweet-dreams

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 18, 2012
Although not quite blackmail, I put something of value in a combination controlled lockbox (it could be a key safe or a larger safe). After locking the box, I send a photo of the combination to the Dom (Blackmailer) without looking at it. After the Dom acknowledges they can read the code, I delete the photo and remove it from my trash, etc.

Depending on the Dom and the length of play, it could be my car keys, my drivers license, a heap of money, something expensive and delicate, etc. For just a few hours, the car keys certainly makes me obey. The cost of a replacement key for my car is $600 and times 2 is expensive. It can't ruin my life, but would involve getting an auto locksmith and having new keys made, and no car until it's done.

Featured Threads

New Personals