Blackmail Contract Video- thoughts?

chandlerbing22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 11, 2020
So I've been putting together a blackmail contract video - here is the script below. What would you change/add/subtract? Any ideas appreciated.

I, (blackmailee name), have approached and requested (blackmailer name) to enter into a blackmail contract, whereas (blackmailer name) will be the blackmailer and I shall have no rights or objections in said contract. I fully release all power over to (blackmailer name) regarding the use and distribution of any photos, videos, or other media made. The only way that I will be able to be released from this contract is by (blackmailer name)’s decision and approval.

I, (blackmailee name), agree that all photos and videos of me can be published in any media worldwide without restriction. In these pictures and videos I am to be seen completely naked and totally exposed or dressed in whatever fashion (blackmailer name) dictates performing whatever task he/she requires of me. I have no say in the tasks (blackmailer name) asks for, no matter how humiliating they may be. I receive no limitations. Any and all of these nude and other photos and videos of me can be permanently exposed and advertised on the internet and accessible for any person at any time. Everyone may see me naked, exposed, cumming or humiliated, download my photos and videos on any computer, keep copies of them or repost them wherever they see fit. (blackmailer name) can send any video or photo to anyone or post them anywhere he/she so desires even without reason. I consent that the expectation from (blackmailer name) is to post any video or photo multiple times without my knowledge of the whereabouts to motivate me- and that there will be severe punishment for any manual removal of media from the internet without the expressed permission of (blackmailer name). (blackmailer name) is also allowed to require me to perform on video or in person for whomever he/she sees fit- male or female. At his/her discretion, I can also be required to perform this statement for other blackmailers, thus creating additional blackmail contracts. (blackmailer name) is allowed at any time to alter the parameters of this contract in any way he/she desires.

I, (blackmailee name), also am sealing my consent by masturbating to climax and sending a copy of my driver's license along with this video to (blackmailer name)’s email address. My orgasm in any video or photo is automatic consent for (blackmailer name) to expose, post or repost the media as he/she desires for the length of the contract, as well as to require one or more additional videos at any time for any reason. In all situations, cumming is consent. Once he/she has confirmed receipt of this email by replying to it our contract will be in effect.

I, (blackmailee name), am agreeing to this without any objection this day of April 28th, 2020

Notes:

I can be stroking the whole time through the script- or wait until after the last line- your choice

I will be holding my Drivers license in a visible position through the duration of the video

If you would like me to re-record this with a slut name and no ID I can do that as well.

Then- I cum on the video, send the video with a copy of my drivers license. Then it’s set.

Reactions: BamaSwitch

poditor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 6, 2019
So I've been putting together a blackmail contract video - here is the script below. What would you change/add/subtract? Any ideas appreciated.

I, (blackmailee name), have approached and requested (blackmailer name) to enter into a blackmail contract, whereas (blackmailer name) will be the blackmailer and I shall have no rights or objections in said contract. I fully release all power over to (blackmailer name) regarding the use and distribution of any photos, videos, or other media made. The only way that I will be able to be released from this contract is by (blackmailer name)’s decision and approval.

I, (blackmailee name), agree that all photos and videos of me can be published in any media worldwide without restriction. In these pictures and videos I am to be seen completely naked and totally exposed or dressed in whatever fashion (blackmailer name) dictates performing whatever task he/she requires of me. I have no say in the tasks (blackmailer name) asks for, no matter how humiliating they may be. I receive no limitations. Any and all of these nude and other photos and videos of me can be permanently exposed and advertised on the internet and accessible for any person at any time. Everyone may see me naked, exposed, cumming or humiliated, download my photos and videos on any computer, keep copies of them or repost them wherever they see fit. (blackmailer name) can send any video or photo to anyone or post them anywhere he/she so desires even without reason. I consent that the expectation from (blackmailer name) is to post any video or photo multiple times without my knowledge of the whereabouts to motivate me- and that there will be severe punishment for any manual removal of media from the internet without the expressed permission of (blackmailer name). (blackmailer name) is also allowed to require me to perform on video or in person for whomever he/she sees fit- male or female. At his/her discretion, I can also be required to perform this statement for other blackmailers, thus creating additional blackmail contracts. (blackmailer name) is allowed at any time to alter the parameters of this contract in any way he/she desires.

I, (blackmailee name), also am sealing my consent by masturbating to climax and sending a copy of my driver's license along with this video to (blackmailer name)’s email address. My orgasm in any video or photo is automatic consent for (blackmailer name) to expose, post or repost the media as he/she desires for the length of the contract, as well as to require one or more additional videos at any time for any reason. In all situations, cumming is consent. Once he/she has confirmed receipt of this email by replying to it our contract will be in effect.

I, (blackmailee name), am agreeing to this without any objection this day of April 28th, 2020

Notes:

I can be stroking the whole time through the script- or wait until after the last line- your choice

I will be holding my Drivers license in a visible position through the duration of the video

If you would like me to re-record this with a slut name and no ID I can do that as well.

Then- I cum on the video, send the video with a copy of my drivers license. Then it’s set.
Nice, it could be written by me.

Featured Threads

New Personals