Body writing art experiment

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hello all, I've been thinking about this for a while and seems now things in the US are getting warmer and people seem to getting more active this might be the right time. That said, this is open to anyone from any country that fits the criteria below.

I am looking for volunteers to participate in an experiment to produce what I hope to be some kinky, erotic art. There will be a certain level of commitment needed for anyone agreeing to participate and I expect if you do commit you will follow through with the full experiment. Below is a list of the requirements needed to join in, if you feel you can fulfill these and want more information please send me a dm.

• You must have a vagina and breasts, you can identify as any gender.
  • You must be able to take good quality photos including full body, a tripod or other support for phone/camera is recommended.
  • You must either be verified or be prepared to verify if you will include your face, or you must be prepared to cover your face when needed.
  • You must be prepared to write in marker pen on your body and for some or all of this to remain over several days.
  • The full experiment will run for 10 days, during that time you must be able to commit to take photos on at least 5 of those days.
  • You will be required to take photos partially clothed, in underwear and totally naked.
  • You must be prepared for this photo art to be displayed here on Kink Talk. It will not be distributed to other sites unless you do so yourself.
The full details of the experiment will only be revealed to committed participants, this is to retain some element of surprise in the reveal of the final art works. The experiment does not include any pain elements, it will simply be body writing combined with a few other mild humiliation elements. Participants will be required to upload their own work to a specially created album so they retain full control at all times.

General comments can be left here but as stated contact me directly if you are interested in being part of this novel experiment.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I've had several inquiries about this and am posting the answers here to clarify for anyone else interested.

1. Q: Do you have to show your face? A: No, you can choose to cover your face using a bag, scarf or similar however your head must be shown.
  2. Q: How many photos will I have to do? A: There will be 5 specific poses I will assign, you can choose which ones you like and which to post. You do not have to post them all but at least one will be required.
  3. Q: Does this make me your sub? A: Most definitely not. I am simply the curator of this experimental project, I will control the creation process but the onus will be on the individual to complete and post their results.

Featured Threads

New Personals