Body writing: Ass

koko

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2012
ひみつ
Hello, my master wants my ass written on, and I was wondering if anyone who has done it before could give me some tips, I can't seem to make it not look awful, and want to give him the best possible outcome

Lucy89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 8, 2012
If you want to make it readable you'll need to use a mirror ro do it but it can be tricky writing in a mirror reflection. I'd advise you find a mirror and try writing the message you want down on paper a few times using the reflection to see what you are doing. Once you can write it on paper clearly, bottoms up for the real thing.

I've never tried this myself but that would seem like the best way to get a clear message in an awkward to reach spot. Hope it helps

koko

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2012
ひみつ
Thanks! It helped a lot. I just hope my master doesn't mind having to read the right cheek then the left. Whoops!

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
anyone remember alas smith and jones sketch?

when lucy89 told you to not right name backwards it brought back at instant memory of griff rhys jones tattoing permanently with a needle 'skins' on his head in front of a mirror and of course when he turned round it was written backwards!:D

s2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 18, 2011
use an alphabet ruler or use some big stamps, you can always use a permanent marker to re apply the characters.

New Personals