• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Nicely done! Thats another 8 words to the list and we're up to 41 now. Just 9 more words and both @MissL and @Ashwai91 will have to be getting their marker pens out.

The voting on binding is hotting up also with rubber bands still in the lead, should be an entertaining challenge for them both.

Reactions: Ashwai91 and MissL

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Closing in on the target now with 43 words, just 7 more and we will see some fun.

The binding method is starting to look like a win for rubber bands, this should be good!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
DING DING DING, we are there folks! That's 51 words so the task is on.

I'm going to leave things open so if you have something you'd really like add that in too. More is simply more to fit on and this wasn't meant to be easy.
Once I hear from @MissL and @Ashwai91 on when they plan to attempt this I'll update the head post with details.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
DING DING DING, we are there folks! That's 51 words so the task is on.

I'm going to leave things open so if you have something you'd really like add that in too. More is simply more to fit on and this wasn't meant to be easy.
Once I hear from @MissL and @Ashwai91 on when they plan to attempt this I'll update the head post with details.

Well, I just had to put my two cents in... well 8 words in to finish it off, cannot just let it sit being unfinished now can we.

Besides, with what I have seen, there is plenty of surface area to cover, so I do hope there is more before the day things get done. The more the merrier I always say.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The boob writing challenge is offically on, both @MissL and @Ashwai91 are committed to writing all 51 words (or more if we get late additions) on their boobs.

Just so everyone is clear on what they will be doing, here are the rules they will follow.
  1. Boobs to be bound with rubber bands at the base, these bindings mark the limit for writing, all words must be on the bound boobs, words must not cross over the binding at any point.
  2. The total words can be spread across both boobs at the writers discretion, they should be clear enough to read when photographed.
  3. The entire surface of the boobs is available, if writing on the undersides photos will need to show this so a full word count can be completed.
  4. Photos must be supplied showing views that include all words, missing or unseen words may invoke the penalty clause below.
  5. Once the photos are in they will be checked to ensure all words are included. If any words are missing or incomplete a redo must be completed by scrubbing all the words and starting again.
Submissions are to be completed on a timetable that suits the entrants, but within one week.

Don't forget to comment and cheer on the lovely ladies for their eager participation.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thinking about Vin Diesel, "Pinch Black!" ? Am I going too far? :) :) :) :)
We've already got a "pinch me" in there so this is a bit too similar.

Also don't want to overload them too much, I really want to see this get done. Just enough room for a couple of extra ones if they are special enough.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Beer holders was taken? Actually this sounds as a compliment.
I'm just too sleepy right now. Leaving in minutes.

SirD

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2021
Wonderful. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. Look forward to seeing the final product.

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
I hope I am not to late as the task still has to be preformed.

But how about "pincushion", as for context think about a tac bra. Especially for Ashwai91 pretty relevant.

Featured Threads

New Personals